Inspire With An Example

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inspire With An Example
Inspire With An Example
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guestbook Bbs
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 am by berfor

» Binksetmixbins 16.rar
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:03 am by berfor

» Lets welcome the new members to our website!
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 pm by Admin

» Movie Game
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm by Admin

» kdmhmd classes-only for true fans
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:44 pm by Admin

» **Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain Siggy and Avvie Corner**
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 am by Fatema Abidi

» NONE intrested ??????
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:18 am by Fatema Abidi

» Weather Of pune-- daily auto- update
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:11 pm by Admin

» ~~~Siggies and Avatar pics Gallery here~~...
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:08 pm by Mahnaz

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guestbook Bbs
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 am by berfor

» Binksetmixbins 16.rar
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:03 am by berfor

» Lets welcome the new members to our website!
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 pm by Admin

» Movie Game
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm by Admin

» kdmhmd classes-only for true fans
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:44 pm by Admin

» **Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain Siggy and Avvie Corner**
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 am by Fatema Abidi

» NONE intrested ??????
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:18 am by Fatema Abidi

» Weather Of pune-- daily auto- update
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:11 pm by Admin

» ~~~Siggies and Avatar pics Gallery here~~...
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:08 pm by Mahnaz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

ROCK ON!!!
This is a widget which contains Music player
Affiliates
free forum

Kis desh written updates here.

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 Empty Kis desh written updates here.

Post by neelam Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi friends

Please post only the written updates for kis desh thanks.
Very Happy
neelam
neelam

Character sheet
Entertainment Field: 100

Back to top Go down

Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 Empty Re: Kis desh written updates here.

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:18 pm

16th DECEMBER !
Segment I

Jugna suggests Ratpal postpone the celebrations....RR says no way, coz tonight's celebrations will break a family in ludhiana!....Heer picks up the jewellry she threw remembering the mother saying she will forget her promise....Heer notices that a picture on the wall is covered with red cloth...she removes the cloth and sees a woman who is wearing the same necklace they asked her to wear.....and looks stunned!....Maybe she realises that it is the queen of the palace who wore the necklace?

Segment II

Jugna asks Ratpal's mother why she let Heer insult them...she laughs and says that heer's pride will break tonight....and that she is just a pawn...to destroy someone else...

Ash is crying over Preet....Meher sees and hears....Meher comes and gives Preet the gift and to tell Preet that Ash loves him and that he should take the gift and thank Ash....Ash comes and slaps Meher throwing the gift out of her hand.... Preet shouts at Ash about slapping Meher...Ash is heartbroken and cries in her room....Preet cries over Ash's gift....Meher runs to the balcony and cries....

Back at Ratpal's party.... Heer in all fineries...but with a "yuck why is everyone pawing this necklace" look on her face....RR announces his engagement to....Heer Mann...!!!!

Segment III

Heer is stunned and furious....Ratpal asks everyone to go in....Heer tells him he is mad...RR sez only mad people really win....That this is the only way out for her family....Engagement tomorrow....and some months later marriage....Heer sez that she can always kill herself....RR sez he knew she would say this.....but thta she is not making sense coz anyway she is not living for herself.....so what IS she talking about killing herself....Heer sez he is right, she can't kill herself, but she can die.....RR (FOR THE FIRST TIME!) looks disturbed....

Precap!!!!!!!!!!

Heer running across sand in the desert.....Prem standing like a KING in black, on the top of a dune ....everyone else is watching.....she slowly turns Prem around.....everyone (including Jugna and someone else dressed in military black) are still watching.....she looks and looks at Prem and then flings herself into Prem's arms....and Prem HOLDS HER RIGHT BACK!!!!!!! (shot from above, so no face closeups....last shot, saffron flowers blowing across the sand at Heer-Prem's feet as they stand hugging each other....OMGGGG!!!!!)

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Kis desh written updates here. - Page 6 Empty Re: Kis desh written updates here.

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:20 pm

17th DECEMBER !
Segment I

Heer sez to Ratpal that she can die and runs... RR tries running after but can only huff and puff and order Jugna to take the car to chase after Heer....Jugna says Heer will perish in the storm and he should not also....but RR sez that there is only one storm in which Heer can die and that is the one he starts...Heer runs....a strangely nice version of the theme song plays...Jugni sees her and sez not to stop her coz she is running to find her saviour not her death....Heer stops atthe top of a dune and screams at the moon that prem in is every part of her....come back Prem, come back....the winds are stronger around her feet, and she is beginning to slip...and suddenly there is a figure who walks across the sands....runs in the night and holds her just as she falls....Heer's dupatta falls on his face...but when it slips ITS PREM!!!!!!....PREM-HEER EYELOCK.... Heer sees him and touches his face smiling, before she faints ....Prem lifts her and walks..

Segment II

Heer lying on the sand surrounded by people, including Jugna and RR...RR pours water on her face to wake her...he drags her....Heer screams for Prem....asking for "mera prem"....and yes, the voices are still the "wrong ones"....She then sees a dark figure standing far away....and the precap of yesterday starts... with the Veer-Zaara song "Janum dekh lo, mittgayee dooriya, mein yaha hoo, ....." Heer runs to him, turns him and ... OMG He looks soooo Gorgeous!...Heer can't believe it, and Prem looks like he doesn'tknow who she is.......Jugni starts singing her song....Heer hugs him...and he's hugging her right back!!!!!..... OMGGGG!!!... hugging her back PROPERLY!...Heer is a really good hugger........she's kissing his hands!!... ooops!!! RR grabs her and turns her around.... and Heer sees that there's no one there!! Ratpal sez she's going mad...and Heer acts like she IS mad........RR drags her away after bad mouthing her... and from behind the watching crowd, Prem walks up!... watching Heer being dragged away and asks who is that..."mahal kay log hai"...he says thank you for sheltering me in the night and asks whether there's a hotel nearby and leaves....

Segment III

Heer is hysterical at the mahal, throwing away the tray of jewellry saying she will not do this....RR takes up the stuff....and tells her that she is not there to build any relationships with him, but only for his revenge...so dress up and come down for the engagement... Heer screams at him that he is mad... RR pushes her to the ground... and sez that he will forget everything for his revenge... She loves Prem a lot right... and Prem loved his family... that family which is already a sad lot and is destroyed... he wants revenge and their total destruction and he wants it through revenge by marrying her... and so she can choose whose death - hers or theirs (didn't really understand this)... and if she wants her own death, take some cynide! and gives her a bottle!!!! Heer stunned....

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:22 pm

18th DECEMBER !
Ratpal tries to force the cyanide down Heer's throat... and she refuses... He sez to take the engagement clothes.. Heer thinks that Heer-Ranjha, Romeo-Juliet all chose to die together... but that she will live so that Prem's life will be fulfilled... that what she saw in the desert yesterday was a reminder that she has to live for him... ... she readies for the engagement... (Aditi's VERY beautiful in an almost classical way like the old actresses Madhubala, Nutan, Nargis, no?)...

Ugh...It's Harman in Maya-daddy-office, being introduced as boss' son-in-law and the best lawyer in the country... in Juneja house, Preet thinks Meher in the kitchen and apologises to her for Ash, saying it's all his fault... but it's Ash, who asks him why he left her... tears, lots of tears... Meher comes and wipes his tears, calling him "Mr. Preet" and smiling at him... (TOOOOO SWWWWEEEETTTT!!!) ... back to Jugna welcoming everyone to the engagement... folk dance entertainment for guests... Ratpal (bursting out of the the same sherwani Prem wore when he ran to call Heer back from leaving him)... and telling Jugna to bring Heer out...

Heer talking to the moon for strength... sez the shiv mandir-wala payal that she lost is her only memory of prem...puts it in a little purse...Ratpal is back to chewing and eavesdropping on Heer ... sez to her that how much more she loves Prem, that much more will be his revenge... Ratpal tells her to go to the guests... takes the purse with the payal and tells jugna to throw it away... (IDIOT!!! HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT HE IS DOING!)... and outside the "marriage place", someone in black comes ... ... Prem asks the gaurd outside for a room only for a night and the gaurd tells him to get lost coz there's no space coz of the engagement .... Jugna comes and talks down to Prem tells him to get lost... and accidentally drops Heer's purse... and guess who picks it up???? The payal has found Prem again!!!

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:23 pm

22nd DECEMBER !
Part 1

Prem takes the paayal purse and jugna takes from him..Prem requests for nite shelter..Jugna goes to ask RR..he says Jugna to throw that paayal first..Jugna goes to Prem..Prem was shivering (felt like hugging him) ..Jugna asks Prem to come with him that he will show his room only for nite..Heer comes well dressed in red superb..RR bakwas surru he anoucees that now He is gonna do engagement with Heer....

Part 2

RR asks Heer to give her hand..meanwhile Prem is searching for jugna and looks at the payal and a dubbed voice..says apna naam SS bataya tha, apna samaan, mere kamre mein hi chod gaye, kahan dhoonde usse.. ,Heer and rr facing each other ....Heer hesitates and atlast gives..that fellow puts the ring in her finger and some lady aks sheer to put ring in RR's finger..Flashbacks start...from satring of the show all Premeer scenes...Heer remmebers RR's words of destroying her family..she decides to put ring .

Part 3

Heer loking at rr, tries to put the ring but good Ring fell down..and rools towards Prem. Then our Prem picks it up... Jugna tells rr that you dont worry, i have another ring of the same size, some one tells prem to give the ring to heer, Prem walking towards Heer and the male version plays (is desh mein hai mera dil ) some one tells heer to take the ring, Prem puts ring in Heer's hand and their hands touch..a breeze flow on Heer's face..Prem then slowly takes his hand away and look at his hand, does not see heer, moves away, RR is shown coming to heer... Prem heer ke peeche hota hai, but they dont see each other....
scene last 8 min...

Preview : heer dancing on title track....like Heer danced feeling prem

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:23 pm

25th DECEMBER !
Epi starts wid Preet gettinready 4 office..wen Lallu comes n gives him his tie..n tells him 2 wear it..2 which Preet says that its ur lucky tie how can i wear it?Lallus ays that ur my son..im giving it 2 yuh..He takes it...Lally sees a wound on his hand n asks himwt isdis?2 which he says sumthin(i dinthear it) n leaves..

Dj is sittin on a Chair n talkin 2 herself...She says that she has ruined the life of each n evry member of the Juneja Family..but she has forgotton 1 person..the cinderalla...who used 2 rule this family...how can i forgether..I'll call hern ask her whether shez livin happily or not..n if yes..den ill not let her live happily..She gets up..goes n picks up the phone n calls Veera..She asks her that how is she?.n has she gone 4 honeymoon after her marriage..??..n says that oh yeah i forgot that Nihaal doent have enuf money 2 take u 4 honeymoon..but he must have taken u for shoppin ryt??Veera is queit...Dj asks her whther she can hear her?Veera says yes..n says that no she hasnt gone 4 shoppin as nehaal isvery busy dese days..so dey dont get tym 2 go 4 shoppin..2 which DJ says that u aint tied wid nihaal..if he cant go wid u ..u can take money frmhim n go alone 4 shoppin..after all ur his wife..n u have the right 2 spend his money on shopping... Veera agreess..n daljeet gives evil smile n says that she has burnt fire..
Scene shifts 2 Prem..Hes sitiin onthe buss roof..wen a man calls him down..n tells him that the bus has broken down...n it'll take tym 4 repair..meanwhile he can visit the darga...Prem agrees n leaves..Heer n RR r shown..dey both r also going 2 da same darga,,..n den prem is shown walkin..few ppl dere at dadarga r singingthe song "Aya tere Ghar pey Deewana"..while Harshad is being shown walkin2wards the darga...Heer n RR reach the darga,,RR Prays n comes back 2 Heer..who is standin n havin..a thali in which flowers r kept..RR tells her that this is da place where u n ur Prem had promised each other that u'll live 2getha..n tells her dat dis is the reason y he has bought her here..so dat she can compare her past n her Present..n tells her dat her Sadness gives him Happinesss..Lots of Happiness.. n Leaves..Heer is cryin n remembers the tym wen she n Prem tie the knot..n then promises that dey made..n criess..n Prem is shown comin..

Harman is shown sitiin in the office n workin n thinkin whther he hasnt done anything wrong by joining theoffice..wen Maayaa comes..n tells him dat y has he joined the office so early..n tells him 2 stop workin..Harman says that no he has 2 do the work..Maaya says that no..its ur first day so lets celebrate it ..lets go out 4 dinner,,urthe boss of the company u dunt need anyones permission lets goo..atleast 4 my happiness..Harman agrees n says that keepin her happy is also his work..dey both Leave..

Veera is shown along wid her freind..at a restaurant ..her freind tells her that we've met after soo long...Veera looks ather jewellery..n den looks at her own neck..her frend says that u must b thinkin y m wearin so much Jewellery(diamond Jewellry)..dats bcuz my hubby owns his own shop..n asks Veera that what does ur hubby do?Veera says that he works in a hotel..ndey ahvemany hotelss n india..n den says that she has 2 leave bcux she has2 pay the workers...her frend asks her that where is yur car?2 which Veera says that its gone 4 repair in the garage.. n den her frend asks her dat where do u live?She tells her her address..n her frend says that im also going dere come ill drop yu...Veera Unwillingly Agrees..

Harman n Veera r at the Hotell..Upstairs..Havinn dinner..wen Kulraaj's hubby is down talkin 2 a man..Hetellshim that here's my resume..the mans sees it n says that ur very educated n we dont have any job of ur position..2 which he says that he needs money more dan position..Mayaa feeds Harman..He suddenly looks down n sees Kulraaj's hubby n comes down..n takes the file 4rm the man n says that hez soo educated then y dont u give him ne job..the man asks him whther he knows Kulraaj's hubby?Harman says yes..Kulraj'shubby cuts n says that no he doent know him..n he doesnt want any strangers help n leaves..Harman is shocked

Veera n her frend come out of the car.. Suddenly Nihaal comes dere. n tells Veera wat is she doinhere?herfrendaksherthat whoishe?Nihaal repliesdatm his hubby..n tells Veeradat where ver u?i was soworried u dint evn tell me where ur goin?n tells his frend dat y r u standing here ..come 2 our house..we havea small flat here..Her frend starts scoldin Veera 4 lyin..2 her n her own husband..n says that as far as i know ur husband is very loving..u shud learn 2 respect him..She tells Nihaa lthat it was nice meeetin u n leaves..Nihaal asks Veera that wat was she sayin..Veera gets very angry..she throws the shopping bags n leaves..

Scene shifts 2 the Darga Where Heer is cryin..n runs n goes 2 the place where they had tied the thread..she searches 4 da thread n finds it..n remebers the scene where she n prem tie the thread..She cries..starts opening the knots...n remebers all dose promises n says forgive me Prem..m breakin all dose promises dat we had made..n den remembers the scene where a man(Sikh)tells her sumthin bout her Love(sry dint hear it properly..it hink it was wen she had not net Prem)n den Prem is Shown enterin the darga...He comesin n passes by Heer,.,n goes n prays..hez right infornt of Heer..Heer is cryin n suddenly looks at him n is shocked!

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:24 pm

30th DECEMBER !
guyz..here comes the new promo... prem knocks the door..heer open it but prem hides..thn prem moves frm back thn heer turn.. again he hide..thn heer saw him stairs she runs but again prem moves quickly upstairs...n background mai heer ki voice thi"kon hai jo ek jalak dikhaker chup jata hai,hai ajnabhi hai per kiu itna apna sa nazar ata hai,ye haqeqat hai ya koi guyaab,jo din raat mere dil ko dhad kata hai.."sory for mistakes
in montage thy shows heer saw prem in the mirror n crying but prem first saw heer thn turn diffrent direction...

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:27 pm

8th JANUARY !

Episode started with the phone conversation between Heer and Prem (I refuse to call him Gurav or even Godzilla anymore ) Prem said aap ney humey yaad kia? Heer was like "Ji" and Prem goes " abhi kuch pal pehley app ney hum yaad kia issi liey tou phone kur raha hoon" Heer thinks abhi kuch deer pehley tou mey ne Prem ko yaad kiya tha! There is a problem in the line and they both are unable to hear each other and disconnect the phone! The bill rings again and this time lalu picks it up, Prem tell him that is Gurav Sharma from some news agency and Lalu tells him that he need a CD of prem's felicitation function, Prem tells him that he can get it after paying RS 40,000 to him. Lalu is like what 40,000? And Prem says: Yes we will have to make a copy for you, why is there a problem? Lalu says no no there is no problem just give me the address I will come pick it up!

Prem explains the address and hangs up, his assistants look at him in amazement and say (I don't know which one is which ) kia gurav extra CD pari hey na aik dey deetey unhien? And Prem is like wo juneja hey ussey kia farq parey ga 40000 sey magar humara bohut kuch ho jae ga! How about party every night for three days? And than he goes on and says something to the effect: Loug kahan sey kahan pohunch jatey hien aur hum loug isi liey taraqi nahi kurtey" He walks out of office with his bag.

His assistants talk about him and how he is always after money and is such a cool dude that there are only two things in his life work and parties (He works 3 shifts a day and party's at night) Prem walks back and says "meri tareef ho rahi thi" and than goes on and on about his love for money and says "money is not important it's the end result" and also that he has only one aim and that is "to rule the world"

Heer is in the kitchen cutting vegetables DJ comes and tells her why is she working? Where are all the servants? Right than she sees Meher coming and says lo naukar a gae let her do it! DJ leaves, Heer gives the plate to Meher and is about to leave. Meher calls her and says why are you doing something that you don't want to do? And Heer shows her attitude and tells her that she thought about it a lot and decided why should she ruin her life? So she decided to marry Rishab and she will help Meher change her life too! Meher is all mad and says that she would was dirty plates of people if she had to but never ask her for anything! Heer turns and tells her if she wants to live like this fine its her choice! Heer leaves from there crying! Meher also cries!

Lalu goes and asks Gyatri for money (apparently she has some money kept some where ) and is all being himself while saying to her key dekho kia waqt a giya hey I have to take your money. He goes and searches for money in the cupboard but doesn't find them there! Daljeet has that money and she goes on and on about how Prem is dead and what is the point in spending money on someone who is dead! She can use that money better than she asks heer that she should go and do some shopping with them for her wedding! And asks her if she should give that money to Lalu. Lalu leaves making a face so does heer all sad!

Meher is in the kitchen working (she didn't cut a single vegetable since Heer left ) Preet comes and tells he to get ready as he had apparently told her he would take her for dinner when he will get a job. Meher looks at him crying Preet asks her what happened and she is like nothing! Preet says its about Heer bhabhi right? And tells her not to worry as he knows there is more to it! She says no she knows everything now and its clear to her than she says she will get ready and be back in two minutes!

Prem is shown in control room making a CD for Lalu, just when the shots of Heer doing the picture ceremony and Flashbacks appear on screen someone calls him and he turns the other way. By the time he is finished with his call the CD is all ready!

Heer comes out of her car outside Prem's office and says all angry "acha tou ye hey Gurav Sharma ka office jis ney bau ji sey paisey mangey they" she is about to go in when she sees Lalu going in and she says "bauji ko wo CD mil jae" Lalu goes in, Prem is sitting in his office his chair turned towards the wall, Lalu enters from behind and that's where the episode ends.

Precap: They showed Preet Meher standing infront of Harman Maya in the restaurant!
Apologies for any sequence mistake!

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:29 pm

13th JANAURY 2009!

Meet are in a taxi on the way home from their first 'date'. Preet apologises to Meher for their first date being a 'disaster' because they ran into Harman and she must have been uncomfortable and he apologises for not being able to take her home properly. Meher tells him not to apologise and that he has nothing to be sorry about, and that she is very happy with him, and that she enjoyed dinner. She tells him not to talk like that, and that there is no lack of anything in her life.

Veera is talking to her dog that despite having everything, there is something lacking in her house/life. Nihaal enters and starts asking about the new things in the house, and Veera says something about impressing her friends, and that something is missing. And Veera says it all cost 5 lakhs, which she took in loan. Nihaal sits down in shock, and Veera acts so nice (it's a bit scary.. she called him 'baby'!) Veera tell him to change and get fresh, and that she will redecorate her room in the mean time. Nihaal wonders where he will get the money to pay for the stuff for. (Yeah, where will he? Weren't they all broke?)

Heer walks in with the CD and thinks to herself that she will put it in Lalit's room quietly. DJ enters, asking (very nicely) what work she can do for Heer (or something along those lines). Heer says she is going to keep the CD in Lalit's room. DJ starts her nonsense on how she though Heer had changed, but Heer is still the same. Heer fires back (tells her to shut up basically. Go Heer!) and tells her that she doesn't need to take advice from DJ, she knows what she has to do. She also tells her to not say anything about the family. She storms away, and DJ stares after her, quite angrily (or maybe she's constipated, I'm not so sure.)

>break<

Gayatri is staring at Prem's picture, not knowing that Heer is standing behind her, looking very sad. (Ohmygod, E's answer!) Heer picks up the hair brush and comb and sits next to Gayatri doing her hair. Heer tells her that she brought the CD and tries to show it to her. Gayatri doesn't react. Heer says she will put it in. She switches it on, and Gayatri turns to start watching the CD. 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum' starts playing. Scenes from that episode are shown. Gayatri is crying while she is watching. Heer is sitting with her, also crying. Heer kneels before Gayatri, and both cry while looking at the scene of Heer unveiling Prem's picture. Heer touches Gayatri's feet, Gayatri doesn't really react. We're shown Prem's picture in the background. Heer starts crying more, and puts her head in Gayatri's lap. Gayatri puts her hand on Heer's head. Heer hears footsteps, and is shocked. She gets up, wipes her face (but there are still tears, why do people do that then?) and turns to go. She is shocked when Gayatri stops her, and Gayatri shakes her head. Gayatri gets up and kisses Heer on the forehead. Heer sits down next to her and hugs her, then gets up again and slowly back away, turns and runs out the door.

DJ walks in. She switches off the TV, and starts her nonsense. She tells Gayatri that she is tired of the nonsense in the house, and throws the CD. She tells Gayatri that Prem is gone, now you go to. Gayatri runs out the room calling for Prem. DJ tells herself that now begins the fun. Gayatri runs through the living room calling for Prem, and DJ is there as well, and she thinks something while playing with her hair (I think it was about Gayatri searching for Prem everywhere, didn't manage to catch that).

>break<

Lalit is sitting in his chair, when Preet walks in. He drops some papers, and picks them up. Preet starts talking about business, and then mentions Prem. Lalit has flashbacks of the day Prem left for Dubai, when he was scolding Preet. Preet asks for help. Lalit says that he can't see things clearly. Preet takes his glasses and cleans them on his shirt. Lalit wipes his tears. Preet gives him his glasses back. Lalit affectionately pats his head. Preet smiles at him (haila, I wish he looked at me like that!) Lalit tells him that in his time there were no computers, and that they used to count on their fingers. Preet grins, and Lalit asks if he said a bit too much. (I think he was joking.. Who knew Lalit could joke?) There is a sweet and affectionate scene between Lalit and Preet which is interrupted by Kulraj and Meher who are very panicked. They tell them that Gayatri is not in the house. Meher says they searched the whole house. Lalit wonders where she could have gone. They leave the house looking for her (Kiran joins them also, he closes the door as they leave).

Gaurav is shown leaving his office. One of his assistants stops him asking him what happened. He says he's going to the Junejas' to 'apologise' to the family and to the girl.

Lalit and everyone else leaves the main gates of the house. They decide to split up to search for Gayatri, and Lalit wonders where Gayatri could have gone in such a state.

Just after they leave, a flashy red car pulls up and Gaurav exits. He sees the house, and smirks, (Iss Desh plays in the background). He walks toward the house. Ohmygod, Gaurav just randomly jumped while walking towards the house! He rings the doorbell, but no one opens the door. He starts banging on the door, even calling (not very loudly though) hello. Inside Heer walks down the stairs wondering why no one has answered the door and why the house looks so empty. Alternate between Gaurav banging on the door and Heer walking towards it. She opens the door, and the episode ends with her looking shocked.

Precap: Gayatri is sitting at the mandir, praying in front of God, and Gaurav is walking behind. He reaches the mandir and trips, and his head touches Gayatri's feet. The wind is messing his hair, and he turns away slightly holding his head. Gayatri senses him and turns. She extends a hand towards him, mouthing 'Prem'. He looks

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:31 pm

20th JANUARY 2009!

Lalit enters the hall, many people are there, wishing him Happy Lodhi, and asking how Gayatri is. Lalit explains that due to what has happened they are only celebrating at home. The people say that it is okay, his bahu (meaning Meher) has fed them sweets so it's all fine, that's how Lodhi is celebrated. They then look up in shock. (surprise, surprise.. I mean really, who didn't see this coming?) Heer's wearing the dress. Preet and Meher both look upset, as do Lalit and Kulraj. Ratpal approaches Heer and she happily slips her arm through his. The women in the hall start talking about how this was the same girl who was to marry Prem, and the same man who left Veera at the mandap. Everyone looks upset. One of the two sidekicks are there! (OMG he's there for this? And here I thought they were only there to dance and make it look like there were a lot of people.) Heer leaves, Ratpal smirks (or tries to anyways) and follows. Everyone just looks upset.

Ratpal is driving Heer out, he tells her that after the party they'll go home and some other nonsense. Heer is angry. She tells him to stop the car. He ignores her, and then she sees a bottle of alcohol behind. She grabs the bottle and pours it onto the car, and then pulls out a lighter and tells him to stop the car again. (Brilliant acting by AG! Absolutely stunning. Saving grace of the part.) She goes on to tell him that she has made the family hate her so much that they won't be sad by her death, and tells him again to stop the car or she'll kill the both of them by lighting the car on fire. He stops and she very angrily tells him to never touch her again (oh, so that's what he had done while bak-baking!). Then she opens the door. He asks her where she's going, she tells him where she needs to go. He asks again, and she looks at him angrily before answering that she's going to where the story had begun. (She's so going to the Shiv Mandir! Anyone want to bet? [Oh, preview said that anyway. My bad.])

>break<

Lalit in his chair, Meher comes to talk to him. (Sad music in the background. Does anyone know where it's from? I kinda like it.) Lalit notices Meher, and asks her why she has come. Meher says that people say that only their own can both hurt them and help them. And she starts crying saying that her own sister is doing this to the family that took them in when they had no one even before they knew who they were. She apologises from Heer's behalf. Lalit says that she doesn't need to apologise, and says that she had saved his izzat when his son had left her at the mandir. He says that two of his children, his daughter and son both have turned their back on them. He then goes on to say that he has hope that the day will come when Heer will come back and say that she didn't do all of this out of her own free will. He then tells her to go sleep. (Not sure how I feel about this part. Throughout the segment, I felt bad for Lalit's own children because he seems to show less faith in them, and like hopelessly-hopeful-E, I still have faith in Prem's Bharat. And I'm not sure how I feel about Meher. I think she doesn't really accept Heer's reasoning but is upset that her sister feels she cannot confide in her.)

Funky, happy music in tha bcakground. (What a turnaround! I'm liking Simran's relationship with Gaurav, they seem like good friends. I think she'd be good for Harman once he comes back, and everything's fine and dandy again.) Music changes, his hip-hopiness looks disturbed. (Really cool music, all creepy-like. Anyone knows where it's from?) Gaurav and Simran are having dinner at a dhaba with the two assistants. Simran asks him if he's thinking about his duplicate again. He's distracted and says yes, then he looks at her, and says no, and throws the flower he was fiddling with behind. The people it lands on exclaim a bit, and he apologises. Assistant No. 1 ' without glasses ' asks him if there is a problem. He says yes. Simran (or Miss Sim-Sam as E calls her, maybe I'll call her that too.. ) just looks annoyed. The three men get into a discussion about the existence of duplicates. No. 2 ' chashmish wala ' says that he has heard that everyone has a duplicate. Then his hip-hopiness says that the photos he say in the Juneja house must have been of his duplicate. Nos. 1 and 2 get stunned and spit out there food, etc. Miss Sim-Sam looks annoyed and tells them not to believe in all of this. No. 1 ignores her and asks his hip-hopiness if he saw his duplicate. He says yes. Miss Sim-Sam changes the subject by talking about work. She asks about some calendar shoot. He says it has been done a long time ago or something. Then he says that he needs a rocking place for the shoot. No. 2 says he knows a place, should they go? (Without eating? Workaholic much? I'd never be able to do that. I love my food.) Sim-Sam has the same idea, and tells them to finish dinner first.

>break<

Marathon-runner Heer is running to the Shiv Mandir, flashbacks of PremHeer scenes (Hai, kya scenes theh.. I miss them..). She's still running. And running. And running. And she's stopped, finally. She's crying, at the Shiv Mandir. (Flashbacks anyone? The same ones they showed us? ) She covers her head. (white dupatta!) She falls to the floor in front of the idol. She says that a year ago she was here also, and says somthing about her kismet. She says something more which I missed because my parents were talking. She says to return something to her. (I think it was in reference to Prem.. missed that too. Dad was talking.) A red car pulls up, his hip-hopiness is hyper and jumps on the car. Miss Sim-Sam says it's a nice place, and he says it's a fabulous place. No. 1 points to a sign that says photography is prohibited. Miss Sim-Sam also tells him not to take chances, they can get into trouble. His hip-hopiness ignores it and tells them to whistle if they see anyone coming. He takes a picture of them, smirks and leaves, clicking away.

Heer is thinking (I couldn't quite get the words). His hip-hopiness is taking photos from one of the walls. Switch between Heer and Prem (and it is so Prem now, because she is thinking about him only..) And she's crying. He's still taking photos. And running towards where she is, clicking away. Heer thinks that she's here where they first met, and says that he is her everything, and that her dhadkan is still saying that her dil is still in this desh. Thunder rumbles. And she looks up and cries, behind her he's taking her photo. She realises someone is there, she turns, and he covers his face with the camera, he clicks her photo. She gets up and annoyed, starts scolding him that he cannot take her photos like this. (Darling, if not yours whose will he take?) She tries to take the camera from him, and falls into his arms. Her eyes are closed, but his are open and he looks at her like he recognises her. She opens her eyes and looks at her in shock. He just looks a little confused. (Iss Desh is playing in the background!) And it ends there.

Precap: Heer staring at him, still in shock, and crying. He looks confused.. (I wonder why? Maybe because of the unfamiliar-yet-not girl standing in front of him, crying and staring at him in disbelief?)

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:32 pm

january 21st 2009 !

Part 1:

Show opens with Heer still in Gaurav's arms as the Kisna theme plays in the back ground. Heer has some dialogues about Prem leaving but then being in front of her...is he a dream or reality?Gaurav is just looking at her like she is a weirdo while Heer looks on with tears in her eyes. She finally calls him Prem...just then Gauravs friends whistle for him because police are coming.Gaurav runs for it and then Heer runs behind him calling his name.Heer finds something of Gauravs on the floor that she picks up as she is running In the car Gaurav is so happy that he got his pictures as Sam hits him because they almost got caught.The entire time she is running behind the car.She manages to take a short cut to reach the car, but the car passes her and another once comes and hits her, guess who it is...RR. RR looks pretty please with himself...he tells Heer that he knew she would be going to the Shiv mandir and then he says "khabi registhan mein bahgti ho toh khabi in virano meinRR then calls

Part 2:

Opens with Lallu walking in his room looking all sad.Lallu is worried that is 3am and Heer has not yet returned. He goes and sits on the floor as the looks at an old pic of him and 'Ballu'. He says that he wanted to give Heer everything that she didnt get after his death but Lallu was unable to give it to him. He says that it doesnt matter how she is acting, she is still his daughter, how can he stay mad at him. Meher comes and watches as Lallu talks to the picture. Meher is walking in the hall thinking about Heer. She says what has happened to Heer, why is she being so difficult with Lallu. That today she has destroyed not only this family but also the sanskar that her parents have given her.

Shift to the next morning, Heer is sleeping and dreaming about her encounter with Gaurav. She finally wakes up and someone is calling her "dulhaan sa".Heer asks how she ended up here and the lady explains. Then Heer goes back into flashback mode and sees the chase, that is when she remembers picking up Gauravs ID card. She jumps out of bed and begins searching for it, which she find under a blanket. She grabs her shawl and lands up at the place where Gaurav works.The security gard says that today everyone is gone due to Lodi so she has to come back tomorrow. Heer says that she must go home right now and tell everyone that she saw Prem

Part 3:

Opens with Meher and Kulraj feeding the men of the family, when Lallu leaves from the table. Heer comes and someone calls out to her .Everyone stands up and watches as she comes in. Heer goes straight for Lallu.Heer is about to say something but Meher says that before Heer says anything to Lallu she needs to talk to Heer. Meher then goes on about how Lallu didnt sleep because Heer was out all night. She says that first of all she left with a stranger,and secondly she stayed out all night!! Meher asks where was she and who was she with, to which Heer is unable to give an answer. Heer tries to talk to Lallu again but Meher cuts off and asks if she was with RR. Lallu leaves from there as Kiran follows him. Meher then begs Heer and tells her that she is free to do as she wants but as long as she is in this house she cannot worry Lallu like that. Meher says that Heer knows that Lallu is a heart patient so please dont do things that cause him grief. Meher runs off as Kulraj goes off with her.Slowly the nephew and Preet also leave

Move to Lallu looking through a file when he picks up a news paper. In it is an announcement of Harman and Maya's wedding. Preet comes and Lallu says that what a day it is today, he has to find out about his son's wedding through a news paper. Preet tries to say that Harman called and invited them all but Preet declined the offer. Lallu knows he is lying and pulls his ear. Lallu goes into remembering Harman and Preet as a child...he talks a lot about books and reality and stuff. Preet gets on his knees and says that one day Harman will come home.Lallu and Preet hug....

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:35 pm

27th JANUARY 2009!

Ash and the two namuney in the car. The namuney are telling Ash to drink, and they manage to persuade her. (What the hell is she thinking? She's making such a face, and still she's drinking. I thought she was smart.) She tells them to drop her home, she looks very dizzy and unwell, and they high-five one another and say that they didn't bring her out here just to take her home so easily. She starts getting uncomfortable and then who should come but her hero, Preet. Who throws one of the guys out of the car and pulls Ash out. He picks her up, she's unconscious, and takes her into the car. (What does Preet feel for her? I don't know if he was in love, hut he definitely cares about her.)

RR is drinking in his house, upstairs, and staring blankly at the Lodhi function, having flashbacks of Sanjana, and what we saw in yesterday's episode. (Useless, they just showed this to us. We don't have that bad a memory!) Sumer Singh comes behind him and stares at RR, then tells him to stop. RR glares at him, then SS says it more politely, to stop, and that RR has to take part in the rasams with Heer. Then we see Heer entering, playing the perfect hostess though you can see she's looking for her Prem. (Kisna in the background. I missed this song). Then we see RR again, staring and still drinking, he breaks the glass. And he's swaying. (Why was he drinking when it's obvious he certainly can't hold his liquor? ) Sumer Singh tells him to go, before any tamasha happens. SS stands behind RR as they go down, he looks scared that RR will fall (I hope he does.)

RR stumbles at the bottom of the steps, staring at Heer. (It would have been too cool if he had fallen. I offer to push him!) Heer looks uncomfortable, then ignores him, still looking for Prem. RR continues to stare at her. (Oh-kay, I know she's pretty, but come on, dude, what the heck?)

The Lodhi function starts. RR lights the fire in the middle. People are doing bhangra in the background. RR stares into the fire, SS goes to tell Heer something, she comes to stand next to RR. Somebody hands them flowers. (Now, Kis Desh is playing in the background.) And his hip-hopiness is dancing behind Heer. (Very hyper, aren't we? Just glad to be on screen with Additi again, I'd bet.) Heer is still looking for Prem, in front of her, while his hip-hopiness is standing (dancing, actually) behind her. RR faints, kinda, and SS takes him away. His hip-hopiness comes to stand next to Heer, (OMG, it's such a Prem look and Iss Desh is playing!) They're both standing and praying, and then they're throwing the flowers into the fire. (The song is so sweet. *sigh* New favourite song) He just put a flower in his mouth, and walked off, (mood broke, and it was such a romantic one) and Heer turned at that moment. (I think she felt something.) But she looks confused. She thinks to herself that she hasn't seen him anywhere, and she wonders if he came or not. She thinks that if you ask for something with your whole heart then you get it. She says that if you are in the party, you have to come in front of me. She continues to think to herself that without meeting you, Lodhi will not be complete for me.

>break<

Preet is bringing Ash home. Meher sees and runs to help him. They support Ash to her bed. (That is one big bed and room, I thought it was the living room!) Meher is taking off Ash's shows, and rubs her feet. She's taking such good care of Ash. (Who at this point doesn't deserve it, considering how bad she's treated Meher in the past.) Both Meher and Preet seem so worried. They cover her with a blanket. DJ comes and asks them worriedly what happened. (Haila, she didn't blame them! I expected that rather than what we get. Are they planning ot redeem these characters then? Is that even possible?) She worriedly looks at Ash, and Preet tells her not to worry, nothing happened. Meher smiles reassuringly at her and they leave.

Heer is giving out parshad to the people at the Lodhi function. His hip-hopiness is taking a video. They bump into one another, His hip-hopiness doesn't do anything, but No. 2 (chashma-wala for those that don't remember) apologises. (But we don't hear anything because Kisna is playing in the background) His hip-hopiness does some bhangra while taking a video. Then he puts the camera down, and then tells his assistants to go. He tells them he's getting bored, and they should go to some club and dance. No. 1 tells him that they have to cover the whole function. He says that in the amount of money he was given he will only cover how much he has. They start to dance behind, going off screen.

Heer comes to where he was standing wondering where Prem is, thinking she's given parshad to everyone, but hasn't managed to find him. She thinks to herself whether he even came or not. (Kisna is playing throughout, which I'm glad for. Love the song) He's still dancing behind, while Heer worriedly stands and wonders where Prem is. (HC looks funny.) He runs off. Heer looks upset.

>break<

DJ is walking to a door, standing hesitating to knock. (Is she planning to thank Pree and Meher?) Preet opens the door before she can knock. He asks her what the matter is. DJ calls him puttar, then Meher comes there, and then she changes tuine and says nothing, glaring at Meher. Preet thinks that he knows that she came to thank him, and something else. Then he continues to think that I only want Ash to come out of this shock and start living her new life properly.

His hip-hopiness tells the watchman that he wants his keys. Watchman says he came to cover the event, he cannot leave like this, leaving his work halfway. (Wah, yeh watchman to kamaal ka hai.) No. 2 (again, chashma-wala) says that the watchman is spoiling their plan only. His hip-hopiness says no, you guys go ahead first. The watchman tries to stop them. His hip-hopiness is like, let them go, their boss is still here right? The watchman tells him that this is wrong, he has to complete his work, and he's going to tell his boss. His hip-hopiness tells the watchman that he comes when he wants, goes when he wants, does work when he wants, and leaves his work when he wants. The watchman says that you have to complete your work, and I'm complaining to my boss. His hip-hopiness says go ahead. He tells him, "Tell your boss that Gaurav Sharma, professional photographer is creating a tamasha, and is leaving without completing his job." The watchman calls someone and repeats exactly word-for-word. (Wow, he doesn't even care does he? Is he so secure in his job? *considers* Yeah, the boss did beg him to apologise. What kind of a company is KBC? Everybody, note, never hire KBC people, unless it's to drool over the photographers. If they all look like HC, the company will keep afloat. The entire sequence was hilarious by the way. )

Inside, Heer is wondering where Prem is. SS comes and asks if she was looking for someone. She says yea, for him only. She asks him where RR is. He says that RR is not feeling well. (Yeah, he got drunk because of his comatose sister, who he is taking revenge on you from because Prem fell in love with you rather than her. Does anyone else think RR's obsession with his sister is a tad unhealthy?) A servant comes and says Gaurav Sharma is creating a tamasha. Heer gets annoyed. She says that she had kept him from coming to the party only. SS looks at her like, really? She tells SS that she will see to him. SS says no, he will do it. She says no, she will. She tells him to go see to RR. (From Satya to SS? Ratty, you rat! ) She thinks that she had planned this function so that she would be able to see Prem. She continues to think that so what if he didn't come, no, Gaurav Sharma you cannot do this to all my hard work, I am coming. And it ends. (I hope they manage to meet tomorrow, and she finds out that Gaurav is Prem. At least that will be over and done with. And did I mention I am so glad that RR never saw his hip-hopiness? And he was barely in the episode. Thank God for small favours.)

Precap: His hip-hopiness says that tell your employer that I'm leaving this boring Lodhi function and going, and behind Heer is walking towards the door. Alternate between the two.

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:35 pm

29th JANUARY 2009!

Here's the short update for Part I --

HHPrem's reached a bar... orders and drinks glasses of alcohol.... It's the same place where Heer sang and got booed out by a crowd!!!

Heer reaches there too!... She can't believe her eyes to see HHPrem drinking alcohol...She goes to the stage and starts singing - the same song that she sang that day to imaginary Prem...(but this time it's not in Aditi's voice, it's in a dubbed voice.)

HHPrem is first bugged when he sees who it is... But then he goes into headache mode again!!!!... They show that sweet flashback of Heer telling Prem she is scared of singing in front of a crowd.... But this time it looks like HHPrem's having it!.... He gets up and goes to her. She gets really happy and says you remember! I was scared of singing in front of a crowd, but because of you, I'm no longer afraid. HHPrem "I'm sorry I spoke rudely to you, I should've behaved better...But I'm not who you think I am... I'm not Prem... I'm Gaurav Sharma... YOu're engaged to someone else... YOu should really be with him." Heer says "no, I'm your Heer." He gets mad and calls up Ratpal!!

She takes the phone and tells him that he doesn't have to do that, she will leave on her own... Heer leaves sadly.

Part II:

Heer comes out of the bar, wondering how strangely he is behaving. But decides to go home and tell everyone that Prem's alive.

Meanwhile at the Jzoo, everyone's sadly packing up all Prem momentoes. Flashback time! There's that cute one where Prem tells Preet "main hoon na, mein tumsay pyar karta hoon".

At the end, they are all sitting around the table, sad. Preet tells Lallu to be strong. That Prem will be in their hearts always.

Heer comes and tells them that Prem is alive!

Precap: Heer has taken Preet to the bar and they see Prem in a fight with someone. Preet can't believe his eyes!

Part III:

Heer goes to Preet and tells him that Prem is alive. She goes to Lallu and tells him that Prem is alive. But it's just that he has lost his memory. She goes next to Meher and hugs her. But Meher pushes her away. She tells her when everyone's fighting to get rid of Prem's memories, why is she bothering everyone with some more of her drama?

Lallu tells Meher to stop. He goes to Heer and tells her that it's not funny, and she should not make fun of them. He did his last rites withhis own hands, and begs Heer not to make fun of them anymore.

Heer is desperate and tells them that she has seen Prem..that they should come with her. They will see for themselves. She cries for anyone to come with her.

PReet says he will go with Bhabhi. Because Prem is within Bhabhi. If anyone else said it, he would not believe it, because he carried his body on his shoulders. But if Bhabhi says so, then he must go and check. Because Bhabhi knows what Prem was to the family. They leave.

The two assistants come to the bar, to find Prem dancing. He hip-hops with them and then goes back to the bar. A girl asks him to buy her ad rink. But when they go to the bar, the bar-keeper tells them it is closed. HHPrem gets mad and starts fighting withhim.

Heer brings Preet to the bar. They reach the bar, and Heer is telling Preet Prem is here. And Preet sees Prem! fighting with the bar keeper! Drunk!

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:37 pm

2nd FEBRAURY 2009!
Part 1:
Show opens where we left off...Preet seeing Gaurav. Preet goes down because Gaurav is fighting and our Heer is running right behind Preet. Gaurav is telling the waiter that you dont know who i am...im the press and stuff...you dont know how we are. Preet tries to stop him but he pushes Preet away...Preet tries again and then Gaurav gets mad and begins fighting with Preet, he is all "whats your problem the guards begin to drag him away but Gaurav tells Preet to meet him outside. The sad version of the K3G is playing as Preet runs behind Gaurav yelling "Prem Bhaia". He gets so excited that Prem is alive he is ready to run home and tell the family. Heer stops him and says that no, they cant tell the family about Prem. She says that she made a mistake by bring Preet here. She says that when she first saw him she believed he was Prem but with this she isnt sure. She says that if he was our Prem he wouldnt be drunk or talking like this. She goes on to explain how she thought he was Prem but now she thinks that he is Prem's humshakal... Preet is crying and saying that everyone at home would be so happy. But Heer says that they have to find out the whole truth before they tell the family because they cant give them false hope. She says that she remember the look when Preet first saw 'Prem' and when he saw 'Prem' fighting...she says she cant take the look of disappointment in Lalit and Gayatri's eyes. Preet says that he understands but now if he goes home and tells everyone that she was lying they will hate her. She says i can take their hatred, she gives him Prem ki kasam so he agrees. Preet and Heer are driving home when they show flashbacks to Heer supporting RR .

Part 2:
Starts with Lalit pacing at home waiting for Preet to come. Meher soon joins him and asks him why he hasnt gone to bed. Lalit says that dont think that i believed that Heer says, here comes Kiran and Kulraj. Enter Preet and Heer...Meher walks up to Heer and says you lied again Didi. She yells at her for a little while Kiran also joins in as Heer begins walking towards her room...then Lalit says too that you didnt even care about my old age and how she has fallen in everyones eyes and that she has even hurt Prem's aatma. Heer runs from there crying as Preet looks on in horror.

Heer is crying and saying that she cant tell them that...Preet says that she is acting. Heer wipes her tears but the Preet yells at her by saying that why is she making herself look so bad in front of the family. What happened that you had to to and join forces with RR. Heer ends up telling Preet the whole story about RR's blackmail and the Jhuneja family...and how she had promised Prem she would look after his family. Heer says that if i had told you no one would let me do it and he wants revenge in terms of business but also to ruin the family but i dont know why Preet says that you didnt even give ME a chance to be there for you ? He says that he will go and tell the family everything now...does she know how much they hate her...when in actuality they should do her pooja. Heer says that he cant do that because RR will ruin the family...Preet says that he knows Prem is back and with Prem they can do anything. Preet goes to leave but Heer gives him Prem Bhaia ki kasam. Preet stops in his tracks and asks why did you do what. Heer then tells him to listen to her and promise to help her. Heer says that she has decided to make such a decision that will leave everyone stunned. And this step will show that person. Prem is really alive.
Part 3:
Opens with a very angry/determined looking Heer walking. She walks into RR's house. RR asks, what are you doing her so early? Heer says that beginnings are always better done in the morning and that she wasnts to begin a new phase of her life....she wants to get married. RR is shocked as Heer tells him that they will be getting married tomorrow. RR says ok, fine...if she wants to get married tomorrow...then they will get married tomorrow...he says that he can tell her the reason for her hastiness....Prem. He says that she must have Prem with him as in love. He says that he will find a good maurat and that they will get married bohot dhum dham se. Heer leaves...

Outside She says that only God knows what will happen, if her Prem is Prem or who is he...she will remind Prem of who he is....blah blah blah...She walks all they way to Jhuneja house when Preet calls out to her and asks where did she go. She tells him that she is marrying RR tomorrow...Preet get mad/upset...he says that he never thought that she would have to do something like this...Heer says she understand but they have to find out if this person is Prem or not and this is the only way to do it ...she says that if it is Prem he will stop this wedding...Preet says...what is this isnt Prem and he doesnt stop the wedding...then what???

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:38 pm

3rd FEBRAUARY 2009!

-||-

Today's episode starts off where we left off last night: Preet asks Heer, what if we don't stop the wedding? Then what? He refuses to let the wedding take place, saying that he will stop the wedding if Prem Bhaiya doesn't, and then fight will be between him and RR. He asks for her promise: if Prem isn't dead, all the responsibilities will go to him (I think?).

Cut to KBC headquarters, where Gaurav and his boss are talking about getting Gaurav transferred. Boss says, no, you can't be transferred, you're doing such a brilliant job. "What happened, Gaurav? Did someone say something to you?" Gaurav says that there's no problem, he love it here, but the problem is that it seems like this city's haunting him, it's so messed up here. Boss wouldn't understand; just do his transfer. (No, geez! You're letting your best cameraman go! And you're going to make it harder to Prem to stop Heer's wedding disaster!) Boss agrees, and says he'll send the ticket to Bombay to his house. Gaurav is relieved that he will finally be relieved of these Ludhiana weirdos.

Wedding stuff comes into the Juneja house, led by Sumer Singh. The family members minus Heer and Gayatri look up. Sumer informs them of Heer's decision to wed tomorrow. They are all shocked. Except, obviously, for Preet. Sumer Singh asks for Heer; he wants to give her the mehndi. Heer shows up at the top of the stairs, with a Main yahaan hoon. She slowly, dramatically comes down, one step at a time; her family is shocked. All except for Preet. After forever, she reaches the bottom and approaches Sumer Singh. He hands her the letters, telling her to invite whomever she wants. Heer takes them. Sumer Singh orders everyone to decorate the house in flowers and such. Lalit stops them. "Take the decorations away, now." He glares at Heer. This house's daughter's wedding, and all her preparations will be done by her family, not her in-laws. Leave the shagun mehndi and letters and take the rest back. We will do the preparations. Sumer Singh hands Heer the mehndi. Meher looks devastated. As SS leaves, Heer turns and leaves as well, followed by Meher, in a different direction. Kulraaj asks why Lalit is doing this, and he answers that take it the daughter of this house is getting married, and I want all of you to take my side in this. The wedding is tomorrow, so you all have to help. Break as Preet is left standing alone.

-|Break|-

Enter Lalit into Meher's room. She asks what's going on, she doesn't understand why Heer is doing all this. Lalit says to just forget it and go put on her bridal mehndi. He knows Heer's doing the wrong thing, but what can he do? After Prem's death she had to get married anyway, although what she saw in RR he doesn't know. All we can do is make her bidaai a happy one, and her sister should be there with her for her wedding. He leaves the room. Meher sits down slowly. Flashback to memories of Heer and Meher together. Preet enters the room. She asks him the same thing she asked Lalit. (Honey, just give it a little time, by tomorrow you'll understand everything, okay? For now, just accept it, na!) It hasn't even been one year since Prem's death, and she's marrying RR? There must be some reason that Heer is doing all this. (Spot on, Meher!) Isn't this the same Heer who would give her life for her family? And now she's doing all this and hurting her family? Preet thinks: he knows what she's going through, but he can't say anything now. She'll have to wait until tomorrow. Ash watches them from outside the window, obviously pained. (Where did she come from?!)

-|Break|-

Back from the break, we see the wedding preparations in full swing. Kiran directs someone, Kulraaj gets the dress and mangal sutra and stuff, Lalit…stares into space. Flashback to another wedding, memories with Gayatri. Preet and Meher come into the living room. Meher walks away somewhere off-screen. Veera and Nihaal enter, with Veera wondering what all the decorations are about. Nihaal asks Meher what the decorations are about, explaining that they wanted to come for a while but he was busy. Veera asks Kulraaj what's going on. Two guys dressed oddly talk to Lalit about…something that the clacking of my keyboard drowned out. Nihaal and Meher look at each other, Meher looks down. Nihaal understands that it's Heer's wedding. Veera is angry that Heer is getting married to RR. Meher tries to explain that it wasn't their choice. Veera brings up Meher's interference with her own wedding (to RR, I assume?). She thinks that they planned that Heer would get married to RR while she would marry Nihaal. Lalit tries to console her, but he's obviously not successful. Then he resorts to scolding her. It was Heer's choice to get married. "But Daddy, Heer is playing a game with us, why don't you understand that?" Lalit again repeats that he will get his daughter married off happily. Veera starts crying, asking Lalit how he can get Heer married to RR in the same house that she got engaged to prem, that she was going to get married to Prem in. Oh, right, it's not their house anymore. It's on girvi, whatever that is. (Damn I suck.) She leaves with Nihaal, stopping at the door to accuse Lalit of loving Meher and Heer more than Kulraaj and Veera. Nihaal stops her. He turns, asking to speak with Heer. He goes upstairs, with Veera calling after him.

Heer sits in a rocking chair, her eyes closed as a breeze blows. (Oh, what a lovely big house they have! All the better to have a hindi drama serial in, my dear!) Nihaal watches her. He asks her what's wrong with her, and why is she doing this? RR is such a horrible person, she won't get anything but problems marrying him. She asks him to go away. She's thought it through already. Nihaal tries to dissuade her. Heer repeats that she's thought everything through. Nihaal begs her to think about herself before sitting at the mandaak, to think about her happiness. And he leaves. Heer wonders…something that I again couldn't catch.

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:04 am

4th FEBRUARY 2009!

Part 1:

Show opens with then letting us know that from now on the character of Simran will be played by another girl
We see Nihaal and Heer - he tells her that if she has made up her mind then she wont listen to him. He asks her to think once before she sits in the mandap...to think of her happiness for once and not everyone elses. Heer looks out the window Heer says that she doesnt know why but she feels that the "pardesi" will come back. She tell the bird that the birds other half will come back to it.

Shift to us seeing a white dove fly past Garuav's room where he is packing and Sam is asking him where is he going, why is he going Gaurav says that he has to go and that is why he is going. She asks where are you going, he says why does it matter. Sam says it matters because im your friend...Gaurav says that if you are a friend act like one, he says that since she is a friend he will call her sometimes and if she goes to where he is going he will visit her . Sam again asks him to at least tell her where he is leaving without telling everyone. Gaurav then goes to Sam and says that in his whole life he never told people what he is doing, so why is he going to start now...he does what he wants, when he wants. He says that they come to the world alone and leave along...we souldnt get attached to people in our lives because when they leave it hurts. He says that im your friend today but tomorrow someone else will be and thats life...not get emotionally involved because if you do you will cry. He says that if she cries he wont like it . He then asks her to smile. He says that i have paid for the next months rent so after i leave this room is all yours and to call over friends and party. Again Sam asks where is he going . Gaurav finally answers by saying he is going to Mumbai to try out is kismat. She then says that he was right life is a journey but its God that decides how that journey will proceed. Its the same God that gives us life and takes it away...she blabbers on for a bit and Gaurav says that wow you are a philosopher. She says that we will see what happens to you...lets see what God has planned for you. Then she leaves and Gaurav tells Mumbai that he is coming .

Scene shift to Heer getting her mehndi done. The lady asks what name to put on her hands but Heer sushes her . She says that the Guradwara next door is having a Kurbani . She says that every day and night when she hears it she feels that Prem is near. She is talking to Prem and asks, if he remembers that he promised her after their wedding they would listen to this and close their eyes to see God. She then says to herself, that even today that God knows everything, he gave you to me and he knows if you will come into my life again or not. She asks if that is you then why cant you remember me and if that is not you then who is that. She says that today in her mehndi she will see if he still loves her or not . She says that if he does come to the wedding it means that his aatma wont let her marry anyone else and if he doesnt come then why does it matter who she marries.... Heer says that all she wants is her families happiness...she says now its up to God to tell her... "Kis desh mein hai mera dil"

Part 2:

Opens with Lallu standing in the center of the room looking around when Nihaal comes. Lallu tells him that he made all the arrangements that was possible for him. He says that carrying out obligations is one thing and carrying out relationships is another thing...up until what i have done has been my obligation, but dont expect for me to carry out this relationship...i wont be present at the wedding...how can i watch Prem's love and my friends amanat do this...she says that everything is now on his shoulders. Nihaal says that how will i do all of this by myself...if you are not there Bauji who will i manage. Lallu says that i know how you feel. but it doesnt matter...as bad or wrong as Heer is you have to stand by her because she is your sister, and you have to fulfill your obligation...if your Dad was here, he would tell you the same thing.

Scene shift to Veera catching up to Meher and starting her rant about these two sisters. She blabbers on and on about how Heer stopped her wedding to RR and now she is marrying him herself. She says that even Meher is no less, she took Ash's love from her and has taken up in this house Ash comes and tells Veera to stop...she says that before speaking think what it must be like for the other person . Veera says that i know how you feel these two sisters have ruined our lives. Ash says that they didnt do anything, it was all our kismat...its not Heer or Meher's fault. Veera says you know what Ash, you have really lost it. Ash tells Meher to not take Veera's words to heart, she will understand everything slowly like i have. Ash says sorry for everything that she has done with her and Preet...Meher says that no she shouldnt say sorry..its all kismat . Meher and Ash then both go up to put mehndi on Heer. In Heer's room she is again talking to herself saying that this mehndi is for Prem and only Prem...she knows he will come because she trusts her love. Heer looks up and thinks that Gayatri is putting mehndi on her and not the other lady . Meher and Ash come and they also put mehndi on Heer.

Shift to RR's house . He is talking to Sanju saying that he is getting married and he will take her with him. How can he get married without his sister. He goes on about the revenge . Nihaal goes to Veera and tries to talk to her but she is pissed. He says that i know that you are mad about this wedding but Bauji has stepped back so now he has to do Heer's kanyadan so he need her to be with him. Veera goes off and says how dare you think that ill help you...you do whatever you want but dont expect anything from me .She says that its your sister...you deal with it

Part 3:

Opens with RR and SS. RR asks if everyone has gotten the wedding invites. SS says yes and leaves. RR says that she never got Heer, but she got his sins. He asks who will Heer invite to her wedding...i mean barbadi

Shift to Gaurav still packing and on the phone looking for a place to stay. He turns around and sees Heer walk ing. Heer steps closer and he steps back...Heer says that tomorrow is my wedding...Gaurav says oh, thank God!! .She says that tomorrow is the biggest day of my life and id like for you to be part of it too . She says that the wedding is tomorrow you will come right? He says no im actually leaving for Mumbai...she says that the wedding is tomorrow at 8...you will come right? Gaurav is like oh God, she has lost it again...he tries to explain but she wont listen. Heer is about to leave but hears him says that no matter what, im not going. Heer says that tomorrow she wont marry RR...she will marry the one that she is meant to be with...that is Prem .

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:34 am

5th FEBRUARY 2009!
Part 1:
Opens with Gaurav signing some bank papers because he is taking all of his money out in cash. He sees a paper which has RR and Heer's wedding announcement. He throws it away but the wind blows it back in his face but he gets mad .

Meher is putting haldi on Heer and goes back into flashback scenes from early, very early, in the series - lots of scenes of her with Heer and their parents as well. Meher remembers her mom saying that when Heer gets married she (meher) will be doing all the arrangements. Both sisters are crying as Kulraj comes with her shaadi ka joda which RR has sent. Heer tells Kulraj to take it because she doesnt want it. Meher gets mad and says why wont you wear it...you decided to marry RR and this is how everything is done. Heer gets up, looks at the joda and then throws it on the floor...she goes to Gayatri's room and pulls out another red joda which Gayatri gave her for her and Prem's her wedding. She cries and talks to Gayarti.

Part 2:
Gaurav is tying his shoes when Preet ends up coming and doing it for him as the K3G song plays in the background. Gaurav gets angry and asks him who he is. Preet calls him bhai, Gaurav is like oh God not again...Preet tells Gaurav that he has to come and stop the wedding of RR...Gaurav says that i dont care if your bhabi marries Rishab Rampal. Gaurav kicks him out and says to himself that the whole jhuneja clan is crazy.

Shift to Heer getting ready (she is lookin gorgeous!!!) She is talking to Prem saying that all of this is for Prem and his love. I will go to the mandap with the wishes i had made with you .

Gaurav is in a taxi but the car gets caught in traffic and tells the driver to do something. Jugni comes there and says that no matter what you do...everything is set my God...no matter where your saab has to go...he will only go where Rab wants him to go...He is the one that decided when and where we go. Gaurav is still insistent on getting to the airport ASAP.

Part 3:
Gaurav enters the airport is ready to go. "Mumbai Here I Come!" Preet sees him and follows him inside. Heer calls Preet and asks where is he, he should be there because you will support them in this time of need. Heer asks if he went to meet with Prem, she gets mad and says dont do anything because if he loves me he will come. Preet says that he is only here to see how her love will triumph...he goes on for a bit...he says that more than you i want your bharosa to win. Gaurav then goes towards the plane as Preet stands looking for him, but Gaurav is behind him.

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:37 am

6th FEBRUARY 09!
Part 1:

Show starts with Heer talking to Prem saying that he has to come save her.

Shift to Preet who is stressed, sad and worried about Heer. He has a flash back to his recent scenes with Heer. He is crying as he gets into his car and calls Heer. Preet tells her that he has left, she is shocked, and Preet says he wasnt out Prem, he has left us...he has broken you bharosa...Heer refuses to hear anything...she keeps saying that he will come and stop the wedding. Preet says that you promised not to go through with the wedding, Heer says yeah i did but only after PREM stops it. Preet pleads with her but she doesnt listen to him one bit and hangs up. Preet is speeding to get home but he gets caught by some police who have created a "no entry" barricade. They end up arresting Preet.

Heer then remembers what her mother had told her about Prem being made for her...she then talks to her Mom (the stars and stuff) she asks for ashirwad, and of course she is crying.

Part 2:

Preet is at the police station calling is lawyer. He tires to explain to the police about his situation but they dont listen when he gets a call. Its the airport dude saying that Gaurav Sharma has not boarded the plane and has suddenly left. He tries to call Heer but cant get to her...the havaldar takes him into lock up but another officer sees him and asks Preet Jhuneja...you here?

RR is getting into car to go to the wedding and he says he will drive. SS says that you should be in the back, and that you are not maintaining rasams in your wedding. RR says this is revenge not a wedding and all i need is my kasam, no rasam. All that matters is the time when i marry Heer and my revenge will be complete. RR is driving but gets into an accident, the person in the other car is unconscious. SS says that we should take him to the hospital, RR says no, i have to get to the wedding no matter what. SS than pulls GAURAV out .

Part 3:

SS tells RR that he knows the person, he was the journalist that came to the lodi festivities. RR is standing there but conveniently sees nothing. RR says that we should just take him with us and call the doctor to the wedding.

Shift to Lalit looking at an empty room, i think its Prem's. He is talking to Prem's bed/pillow about what Heer is doing, that he has tried to explain to her many times but she doesnt listen. He ends up watching the dvd of Prem dying He says that once Prem left them everything was ruined. He turns it off and leaves.

Shift to Heer looking at her mehndi and they are all doing the Kalira ki rasam...Heer is shaking her hands over all the girls heads when one falls on Ash. This budhi aunty says that this year your wedding is paka. Heer says that there is someone out there in this world that is made for you, you will get the goodness you deserve. The girls leave and we see Lalit. He says to himself that he had tried to make her see reason but she didnt, now he just wants her to be happy. Heer sees Lalit leave and touches the place where he was standing to get his ashirvad.

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:39 am

9th FEBRAURY 2009!
Part 1:
Episode starts with RR getting to the wedding venue and putting on his special pagdi and getting his talwar type thing. He asks for forgiveness because he is late. He is about to go inside when SS asks what should they do with the boy in the car. RR says take him in through the back entrance and quit asking us such meaningless questions. SS follows orders as the band baja begins to play and RR heads in SS pulls Gaurag ouut of the car and takes him inside.

Inside Meher is the one to greet RR. Meher and everyone else looks very uncomfortable while RR looks very happy with himself. Noticing Meher's discomfort he says why are you looking around Saali-Sahiba...I am here...you should do my tilak. Meher proceeds with the formalities Meher does the aarti and then RR gives Meher a wad of cash, her shagun and then walks inside Meher gets mad and throws the cash on the floor before leaving in a huff! RR gets to the mandap and tells the pundit that the mauhrat is right and the groom is here, what are they waiting for? Pundit says first call the bride...RR again asks his Saali-Sahiba to get the dulhan.

Shift to Gayatri in a room looking at her sari Heer comes and says that today Prem will come back to us Maa . We then see SS bringing Gaurav who is barely walking so SS picks him up :rolleyes 2:. Heer is reminding Gayatri that Prem had bought this saree for her to wear at their wedding. She says that when Prem sees her in this saree she will be happy...our Prem will be very happy...just the SS walks past the room with Gaurav Kulraj then comes to get Gayatri...they leave Heer crying.

SS puts Gaurav down in a dark room just as he gets a call saying that the doctor is here. He goes downstairs to get the doctor.

Shift to Heer sitting in a room by herself and Meher comes to get her. She tells Heer that the barat is here and that they need her in the mandap...Meher leaves angrily. Heer is getting herself together as the song Tere Liyeh from Veer Zaara is playing and she is remembering all of her scenes with Gaurav. She also has some flash backs of her and RR/Lallu and all that...then a few one of the actual Prem ...she wipes her tears and then leaves

Part 2:
Opens with Heer walking herself down to the mandap. Meher sees her and is sad/angry at the same time. Ash sees Heer standing there and then convinces Meher to go and get her. Ash and Meher end up bringing Heer down to the mandap together. Heer grabs Mehers hand and gives it a squeeze. Heer is talking to herself and says that judgment day is here...either i will stay in this house forever or i will leave this house forever Lalit is watching with Kulraj with a heavy heart but cant watch so he leaves. Heer says that everything is in your hands, you have to prove yourself today. She sits in the mandap as we see Gaurav finally waking up from his unconscious state. He wakes up to see the doctor in his face and asks who are you. Doc says no worries in a Doc, you were in an accident and became unconscious so we brought here. Gaurav then remembers his flight and tries to leave but he gets dizzy and the doc makes him sit down again. Doc goes to find some water and some lights.

Part 3:
Opens with RR and Heer at the mandap...Heer is remembering her going to invite Gaurav for her 8pm wedding...she looks at the clock and sees that "Prem" is late. RR and Heer proceed with the formalities as we see crossovers with Gaurav trying to deal with his head injury

Shift to Lalit slamming doors and ranting off to Kulraj and Kiran. He says that what will i tell Balraj, how did all of this happen while i am still alive. Kiran says that whats done is done...Lalit gets mad and yells about the RR and Heer wedding more and more about everything Lalit says that he cannot see Heer's barbadi so he leaves.

Meanwhile the doc is looking for water just as Lalit walks past him. Lalit asks what is he doing here doc explains about a patient needing his meds and what not. Lalit says that side of the house has Prem's room...doc says that i have to go because i have an emergency so if you could help with the patient that would be great. Lalit agrees as the doc leaves. Lalit heads over to the room just as Gaurav is getting up and walking around. Gaurav comes in and turns on the light...he is talking to himself but outloud...he is asking how did he know that there was a light switch there, the Ghanpati murti...the desk where i used to work at night the wardrobe...he asks why everything looks so familiar. Lalit calls out to Gaurav and he turns giving Lalit a good shock, he is left mouth open and everything!!! he says "Prem?"

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:40 am

10th FEBRUARY 2009!
Part 1

Lalit is staring in shock at Prem. "Prem, tu?" Lalit almost falls, leaning against the door. Prem's still just standing there as Lalit approaches him in disbelief. Lalit almost falls unconscious, Prem catches him and tells him to be careful, and asks what happened. He remembers the scene of Prem being tandooried, and of them seeing the body as he looks at Prem in shock. He remembers the cremation. He says something I did not catch.

Heer is sitting at the mandap, she looks sad. The pandit tells them to call the father for the kanyadaan. Meher looks like she's going to cry, Nihaal tells them that their parents are no more. He places a photo of their parents there. Heer looks upset. Ratpal tells the pandit to carry on, I think. Nihaal wipes Meher's tears. Meher cries and hugs Nihaal. She runs off. Ash and sidekick one stare at her. Ash goes after her. Pandit tells Nihaal to do the kanyadaan with his wife. He looks at Veera, who turns away in a huff. Nihaal looks on at her while he goes to get her.

Meher approaches to stand in front of her parents' garlanded photo. She tells them that they know what is going on. She goes on to say that she cannot take it. If they were here, Heer wouldn't have done something like this. Ash comes behind and wipes Meher's tears and tells her not to cry. She tells Meher to forgive Heer else she'd regret it. She says she understands what she is going through because she was there when Preet and Meher got married. She tells Meher that after that wedding there was not one day when she didn't cry, but after Preet saved her, she understood that whatever happened wasn't either one of their faults. That maybe it was all in her kismet. She tells Meher that Heer is marrying RR out of her own free will. She should forgive her sister, who is making her own decisions about her own life. Else she'd regret it. Ash tells her to go down with her. Today's their sister's wedding. Meher hugs her.

Nihaal tells Veera to understand that now he has to fulfil these rasams, and for her to do it with him. Veera says fine, she will do this but on one condition that after today he won't see Heer again, won't keep a relation with her. Nihaal looks on in shock at Veera, and looks at Heer sitting at the mandap.

Lalit asks Prem where he's been. He's back to being his hip-hopiness. He gives a recap basically of what has happened since Prem's 'death'. About Gayatri becoming a vegetable basically, about Heer's decision to marry RR. He hugs his hip-hopiness. His hip-hopiness pulls away and says he is not Prem but Gaurav Sharma.

Preet enters, and sees Kul Di and Kiran. He asks about Lalit's whereabouts. They ask why, Preet says that Lalit needs to stop the wedding. Kul Di and Kiran get a bit shocked. They go to find Lalit.

Lalit is trying to convince Prem he's Prem. Kul Di enters, and stops in shock when she sees Prem. Preet looks very pleased with himself, standing next Kiran.

Part 2

Kul Di approaches Lalit. She keeps saying Bauji. She looks really shocked. First she puts her hands on his hip-hopiness' face, in wonder, as though trying to convince herself that he's real, that he's there. (Heh. Who was saying that people like fingering/touching HC were right.) She starts kissing his hip-hopiness. She asks him if he's okay, if anything happened to him. She tells Kiran that "Look, my brother is back." She hugs Prem, he pulls away. He tells her that he is not her brother, that he is Gaurav. He tries to leave.

Preet stops him, and tells him that he couldn't leave could he. He says some stuff about him coming to stop Heer's wedding. His hip-hopiness tells him that he's not Prem, but Gaurav, and that Heer did come to give him a wedding card, but why would he stop her wedding! Preet nods, and his hip-hopiness is relieved and tells him to explain that to everyone else. His hip-hopiness is just shocked that Preet is telling everyone that when Heer and he went to see Prem, they realised that he had lost his memory. That's why Heer is marrying RR, because she knows that Prem wouldn't allow such a thing to happen. Everyone is shocked. His hip-hopiness is getting hyper, as usual.

Downstairs, Heer is sitting sadly at the mandap. The pandit says something about the rasams. RR holds out his hand to Heer, who looks at it in shock. She looks at him. Heer slowly puts her hand in his. She thinks to herself that the first rasam is complete. She will complete each and every rasam until Prem comes. She thinks that Prem has to come to stop the rasams. She looks quite confident that Prem will come.

Lalit approaches the ganpati murti, and gives a bhashan about how he couldn't understand the daughter who was sacrificing everything for the family. His hip hopiness is just standing behind rubbing his head and looking annoyed. Lalit tells Preet that they have to stop the wedding. Kul Di leaves, saying she cannot let anything happen. Preet stops her and tells her that only Prem Bhaiya can stop Bhabhi, she won't listen to anyone else. Preet looks at Prem and tells him that everything is in his hands now. His hip-hopiness looks so annoyed.

Part 3

Veera looks back at Nihaal, who comes to stand next to her. The pandit calls them forward. Nihaal ties the dupattas together as the pandit says something. Nihaal looks at Heer sadly. Heer looks like she's going to cry. OMG! PremHeer wedding flashback!
Preet tells his hip-hopiness to remember, that they, PremHeer, are connected.

The pandit tells RR and Heer to stand up. They stand. RR tells Heer that after these saath phere and some other steps, her life will be hell. "Welcome to Heel, Heer." She looks towards the door. She tells Prem to come. She says that after this is Heer's death, she says to come fast and save her. The pandit starts saying something about the first phera. As Heer starts walking, she has a flashback of Prem cooking for her, and it burnt a little. She tells him there is no need to do anything for. He hugs her from behind and says somthing. Kul Di enters. She asks what's going on. Prem starts coughing and says that Heer burnt the food, so he came to help. Heer turns around, looking pretty annoyed. She starts laughing once he tells her not to tell Ma.

Kul Di is trying to remind his hip-hopiness about that.

Another round. Switches between downstairs at the mandap and upstairs where his hip-hopiness is annoyed, and clutching his head. Heer looks at the clock. Voices tell his hip-hopiness that he is Prem. He looks so angry! Heer looks resigned. Screen splits between the two.

Precap: Prem gets up. He walks to the door to hug Gayatri Mom. Everybody looks so pleased and relieved.

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:42 am

11th FEBRUARY 2009!
Part 1:

Episode starts with Kulraj trying to get Gaurav to remember...she is talking about the day he tried to cook and he ended up burning the food...she keeps telling him to remember but Gaurav says that those things have never happened with him He says that he will go crazy. Then we Heer and RR taking their 2nd phere Heer remembers the time when Prem stood up for her at his wedding with Ash ...we go back up to Gaurav with Lallu trying to explain to him, he brings up that scene and says that he has to stand by Heer once again...then comes Kiran Kiran tells him to remember how much he loves Heer but Gaurav freaks out and says that he cant remember anything, and asks what is happening and why cant he remember anything...downstairs we see Heer and RR going on their 3rd phere as Heer remembers a scene when Heer stands by Prem when he gives everything he has to his brothers....back to Gaurav...Lallu says that even before their wedding Heer carried out all the responsibilities of being the bahu of the house Gaurav says that No this isnt true, nothing like this ever happened with me...if anything like that happened then I would at least remember Heer...

Back with Heer she keeps looking towards the door asking how can Prem not remember his Heer ...she tells him to come and put the sindoor in her mang and make her his forever ...they are on their 4th phere . We flash back to the all famous...Prem's bended-knee proposal ...Back upstairs Preet tries to remind Gaurav of his proposal and all the promises he had made to Heer...Gaurav is all how can i make such promises because i am Gaurav...im not Prem...he sits on the bed and hits the remote when Prem's dying DVD begins to play....Gaurav freaks out and cannot believe what he is saying Lallu says that see, this is the truth ...even God has shows His miracle you have to remember...Preet coxes Gaurav and suddenly he hears everyones voice at once...but then there is Gayatri calling out ot him. She holds out her arms for her and we see flash backs of Gayatri and Prem scenes...young and all...she shows him that she is wearing the saree that he had brought for her...Gaurav remembers all of his scenes with Gayatri when he found her at the mandir...he stands up and then runs into Gayatris arms

Part 2:

Opens with Gayatri crying and "Prem" still holding her. She says that no one believed that i had seen you, no one trusted me. Prem says no worries, im here now...it doesnt matter. Gayatri says dont talk now...you have to come with me .She leads him out with the entire family following...She brings him to the shaadi ...ok wait...she takes him to Bagwan first....Gayatri gives him sindoor Prem takes it and knows what he has to do Heer and RR are on their last phere as Prem is coming up and just as they are about ot move he puts his foot on their Gat-Bandha Prem and Heer are just staring at each other as the title song begins to play RR over here is like what the h*ll just happened Prem taks the sindoor and puts int in Heer's mang

Part 3:

Scene opens with Prem ...Heer hugs Prem while RR just stands there like a kabab mein hadi...RR then calls out to Prem . RR is all, no you died you cannot come back...RR says that this wedding cannot stop. Prem says that this wedding has already stopped and its time for you to go so he Pushes RR out...RR says that you died, you cant come back to like RR tells the Pundit to continue the chants to finish the wedding and tries to force Heer but Prem steps in and gives him one solid punch landing RR on the floor SS is all "oye" to Prem...but the Preet is all "oye" to SS and then SS is all "oye" to Preet . Lallu comes and says enough already...stop it. Lallu tells RR to please leave from here because the son of this house has returned, our Prem has returned, our happiness is back. Lallu says that we have already tolerated enough sadness, from now on there will be no fighting and stuff...Lallu then tells RR to leave again. SS says lets go and finally RR does. Episode ends with the full Jhuneja family except Meher.

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:43 am

17th FEBRUARY 09!
Prem is sitting on the steps of his house, remembering moments with Harman. Flashbacks of moments between the brothers are shown. (Ah so sweet, I miss those moments. Those who don't like Harman will not like this part, but I'm like E-the-hopelessly-hopeful, I still believe in Ram's Bharat.) Heer comes in, scolding Prem. She asks him what he was doing, how he could say all of this to Harman in front of everyone. She asks him why he let Harman go. Prem gets up and confronts Heer. He tells her yes, something I didn't quite understand. (It was a reference to Harman leaving the family for money, that much I know.) He tells Heer to watch, the day isn't far where Harman will come with his wedding card for Bauji, and will come with his wife to stay in the house with the entire family. (Dude, no! No Maya! He can marry Ash, and all three Juneja brothers will be happy with the Maan sisters. Isn't that better?) Heer tells him not to consider himself alone. Heer says she is with him. (Duh! Like we didn't know that. Jahan Prem, wahan uski Heer.) Prem thanks her. They both then leave together.

Harman tells Maya he cannot believe that his Prem Bhaiya is back. Maya stands up. Harman tells her that he came back from the jaws of death. He saw his Bhaiya with his own eyes, and met him too. Maya asks him what happened next. He says what he never thought of happened. He continues, do you know what Bhaiya said? That he has lost the right to something Prem and their Bauji. (Anyone knows what the something was? I don't understand. *whines*) He goes on to say that maybe what he did that day was right for him, but not for his family. He says his family has broken. Maya responds with a "Come on, darling, main hoon na tumhare saath." She goes on to ask him why he worries and says that you worry for that family, who you don't even need. (Yeah, right. He's going to leave you for his family missy, and I will laugh when he does!) She says that those people never understood you. She tells him to forget all of this. Harman concedes, saying that when that family needed that son, he couldn't help them, so why would they need such a son, why would they want to understand him? He asks her if she remembers about the shoes he had told her about, the ones Prem had given him before going to Delhi. (Ram's shoes. Ooh, so he still is Bharat, right?) He says that now he has fallen in Prem's eyes. He says he's not good enough for Prem's shoes also. He tells Maya to please bring him those shoes. She tells him that do you think me as your Bhabhi? She apparently cannot remember where she keeps her own things (why am I not surprised?) and she cannot find these shoes. She leaves him standing there. (Oh come on, what is he doing with her? Man, there better be a good reason for all this, keeping faithful to the entire Ram-Lakshman-Bharat angle, or I will not be happy!) Harman says that today he cannot meet eyes with his Bhaiya, not at all.

Heer lights a diya next to the murti of Ganesh Ji. (She looks so pretty! *squee*) She looks at the clock, and wonders to herself that it's 8 o'clock in the morning, she has gotten ready already, and no one has come to call her. She wonders where they all are. She starts looking for them. She reaches the door, and thinks to herself that there is no one there. She asks herself where everyone has gone. She thinks that first she will look for Prem, find out what he is doing. (Obviously she'll look for Prem first. ) Prem flings open some curtains, and starts rolling up the sleeves of his white kurta. (Gee E, isn't that your job?) He leaves his room and reaches the living room, stretching. He sees that there is no one in the living room either. (Erm, when did he check anywhere else?) He says that Ma will be in the mandir. He starts saying that he will tell Ma to make food, but he stops suddenly when he sees that Gayatri isn't in the mandir. He then decides to get something for himself from the kitchen. Heer reaches her and Prem's room, calling for him. When he doesn't reply, she wonders where he has gone. (Try the kitchen. Apparently your hubby has quite the appetite. Don't you feed him enough?) She talks to herself out loud (both husband and wife seem fond of this, no?) saying that she hasn't seen anyone else either. She decides to see in the hall, where Bauji will definitely be having tea. She runs down the stairs calling for Bauji. She stops when she sees the empty table, realising that Bauji isn't there. (Aw, they left the newlyweds to spend time together. I think.) She continues that Prem isn't in their room, Bauji isn't at the table, where has everyone gone? Prem comes from behind then calling for Ma. Heer turns around and he sees her. Prem asks her if she's seen Ma or anyone else anywhere. She tells him that she's been looking for him for ages, where was he? In unison, both say that there is no one at home. (How cute. *pinches their cheeks* Kisi ki nazar na lag jaye.) They both look at each other, and Heer blushes a little. Prem says that he has checked all the rooms, and no one is there. Heer says that it's not even a festival today, so where did everyone go suddenly? Prem points in a random direction and says he will look there. He walks off calling for Preet. (How much do you want to bet it was (god) Preet's idea? No takers?) He opens a door, calling for Preet. When seeing no on there, he turns and calls for Jiju. (Which one? Nihaal or Kiran? Oh wait, he only calls Kiran Jiju. Heh.) They both go around the house calling for the members of the family. (People, you are meant to spend time with each other! Not searching for the missing members of your family who conspired to leave you alone!) They're both complaining that they have checked everywhere and still haven't found the others. Again they talk in unison, both getting a bit embarrassed. They both seem to come to the realisation that they have been intentionally left home alone, together.

>break<

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:44 am

Starts off with the rest of the Juneja family reaching a house in Ambala. Lalit starts reminiscing about the old days he spent in Ambala, in the old house. He says that it feels as if they had only left the day before. Nothing has changed. Kiran tells him to come. Meher looks sad, and starts remembering times with her parents. Her gaze falls on Nihaal. She comes up behind him and puts her hand on his shoulder. (Love the brother-sister relationship. It is so sweet.) Preet says that it is a good thing they left PremHeer alone and came to Ambala. Kiran says that there was no better plan than this. Preet smiles. (I was right! It was his idea. All hail!) Kiran tells Preet that he is proud of him. Preet says that at this moment Prem Bhaiya and Heer Bhabhi must be drinking chai, and having heart-to-heart talks.

Prem and Heer are sitting in awkward silence, sneaking glances at one another. Heer complains that it was probably Preet's idea. Prem says that he will never change. And says that together with Kulraj Didi. He says he will see to Preet when he comes. Heer says that what will they do alone in the house. She stops half-way, and Prem looks up at her. Both look at one another and repeat the fact that they are alone. (Yes, you are alone. As hilarious as this is, please, get a move on already! I wanna see some romance! Where's the love yaar?) They have an awkward conversation where Prem switches on the AC first, then asks if he should switch on some music. He presses play, and the song 'Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho' starts. (Definitely Preet's doing!) He stops, and both of them just look at one another. (Absolutely hilarious! At least for me.) Prem starts walking backwards, and switches off the song. Both look so awkward! Prem sits on the coffee table and says that they are alone, and he understands her situation, so why not do some work? Heer responds with a what? (I agree, dude what? You're home alone with your wife, and you want to work? You need to get your priorities sorted out! And who knows where I got that line from??) Heer says she has an idea. She says that they should put all Prem's photographs back on the wall. She tells Prem that the doctor had said to take them off, and now they should surprise everyone by putting them back. Prem says that this is a good idea. Prem says that he'll cook for the both of them. Heer says there is no need for this, she'll do it. Prem says that Heer thinks he's one of those men who think that only women should cook. Heer looks away. (I think she's remembering the burnt dish. I know I am.) Prem says that he thinks that a husband and wife should have equal footing. Sometimes the husband will cook, so he will cook. Heer says that she's not worried about equality, it's just that the food that he will make, she won't be able to eat. He asks why. She reminds him about the time when he had burnt food. Prem says that if he burnt the dish once, does that mean he will burn it over and over again? He says he will not burn it this time, he has read a book. Heer first looks worried, then she thinks to herself that how sweet, only he will do something like this.

Prem walks into the kitchen, again rolling his sleeves up. (I think they've read E's bt,lts. Why else would they have Prem doing that over and over again? ) He says to himself what a clean kitchen. He says that this is his kitchen. He says that first he needs an apron, which he gets and puts on. He says then he needs a chef's hat, but he doesn't see one, so a paper bag will do. He takes the vegetables out of the bag and wears it then looks around for a mirror. (So he hasn't really lost all Gaurav Sharma's qualities, which makes for entertainment!) He uses a plate and tells himself that in order to make good food, one needs to look good. He says that now, he is ready.

>break<

Preet is sitting, looking contemplative. Meher sees him through a window and calls out to him. She says that she and Kulraj are going to cook and asks him what he will like to have. He says whatever everyone else has. She approaches him and asks him what happened. She asks him what he's thinking about. He says that he's thinking about how dreams are so weird. She asks him what he means. He says to see, some days ago I was something else, joking around with friends and he wanted to stay like that all his life. After Prem Bhaiya and Harman Bhaiya left, his dreams changed. He says no he only has one dream, to see his family happy, to always see smiles on their faces, to live for them his entire life. Meher says that he's living this dream only. Preet smiles, and tells Meher that she must have a dream also. Meher says that forget about this, talk about something else. Preet tells her to just tell him what dream she has. Meher says to forget about it, if she tells him her dream, he will laugh. Preet promises that he won't. She asks that if he laughs then. Preet says that he won't laugh. Meher says that she wanted to make a film. Meher asks if he's seen DDLJ, he says he's seen it. She says she's seen it 15 times, and she thinks it is such a good film. She says that she wanted to make a film like that only. She says that many hit films have followed this story. She says that her dream was that like Simran she would find her love in Switzerland, and that he would come to Ambala and win her parents' hearts. She says then her marriage will happen. Throughout this, Preet has come to stand behind her. He leans down and asks her if it's okay if there is a little location change. He says that Canada instead of Switzerland and Ludhiana instead of Ambala, and that they will make a movie on that. Meher very sweetly tells him that she thinks someone is calling her, she's going to go. Preet tells her it must be Yash Chopra to which she chases him. (*swoons* I love this couple. Seriously, they are such good friends, I cannot wait for them to fall in love!)

Heer is carrying a lot of photographs to the hall when she hears a lot of noise coming from the kitchen and goes to investigate. She asks herself what Prem is doing in the kitchen. So much noise? She says that please God, don't let him have done anything wrong. She enters the kitchen, praying. (How little faith she has in her husband.) She looks in shock at the mess Prem's made in the kitchen, even as he jumps around. She asks Prem, who panics on hearing her voice, what he has done to the kitchen. Stuttering, he replies that he was cooking. She makes a face and asks where the burning smell is coming from. Prem switches off the gas hastily and stands in front of the pot. Heer asks him what he has done. Prem starts rambling, and Heer gets a little annoyed, and starts clearing things up. Prem continues to ramble, telling her he will clean up. Heer asks him who will cook, she will have to. Prem says that the food has been made. They argue. (Very cute scene. Not romantic in the least, but cute.) Prem tells her not to worry. He tells her to go upstairs and wait for him, he is coming. Heer asks him who will cook. He says that the food has been cooked, and is upstairs. He tells her to go and pushes her slightly. She looks so confused. (So am I.) He looks down at himself in his dirty apron and clothes.

Full moon and stars are out. Heer reaches upstairs and looks around. Prem pats her on a shoulder and stands on her other side. He gestures her to go ahead. She looks at him questioningly. He snaps his fingers and the lights come on. (So cool! *sigh*) Heer looks in shock at the table for two he has laid out. He snaps his fingers in front of her face and she turns to look at him. He gestures again at the table. She silently asks if it's for her. He nods. They walk together to the table. (Ooh, new song! 'Thode badmash' from Saawariya for those that wanna know. It's so apt for this scene!) He opens the food after she's seated, and all four bowls hold the same thing, chips. Heer laughingly gestures for him to sit down. They have dinner together, a lot of pheyeooooh, and an almost-phandooh. (I loved the fact that throughout the scene, neither one of them spoke. It made it all the more powerful!)

Precap: They are both drenched, and Prem is looking at her like he was looking at her in the episode which will not be named. But he notices something on her hand and asks her where the cut came from.

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:46 am

19th FEBRUARY 2009!

Part 1

The episode starts off today with Prem getting the letter. Lallu asks what's wrong. Preet's face screams 'uh-oh' as Prem looks from the letter to the family. Lallu asks whose courier it is. He answers that it's Harman and Maya's wedding invitation card, holding it up for all of us to see. Prem understands that Lallu feels bad about Harman not coming personally to give the invitation. Lallu insists that he's fine. In fact he's happy that Harman is happy. He remembers when Harman was 4 and had a fever: Lallu stayed up all night with him and so on. Here follows a long bhashan on how children can be so ungrateful . Prem interrupts him and says he'll make Harman understand and bring him back home. Lallu tells him not to: if Harman comes, he will come on his own. No one will bring him back. He abandoned the family in their hard times, and when someone does that, he's no longer a part of the family.

Preet stands on the balcony upstairs, and Meher comes up with juice. He tells her that he's lost his job. He couldn't handle the company. She asks why he got laid off. He replies that they fired the new staff. He will try looking for a job in the meantime, and asks her to not tell the family members. She gives her reassurance that she won't and that everything will be fine. She laughs, and Preet asks why. She's happy because Preet finally shared his sukh-dukh with her. Meher moves her hand away, and Preet looks a little embarrassed. He leaves for an interview.

Part 2

Veera talks in the mirror about how she loves Nihaal but hates her house, complaining about the water and brushing her hair. She turns, and we see she's talking to the dog. Nihaal comes home, calling Veera. He says that he's got something for her, and Veera is excited and finally leaves the room. She asks him what he got her, and he tells her first that he's expecting a VIP and to please let him know if anyone calls for him. She begs him for a hint, and thinks he's got her a diamond when he says it's white. He finally takes out jasmine, saying that the smell will make her sweeter. She is obviously not pleased, and throws them down and storms off to the room after throwing a fit. Nihaal opens his bag. Veera asks the dog . if he will wear the jasmines, saying that she loves doggy-Nihaal more than Nihaal-Nihaal, complaining about him giving all his money to Heer instead of spending it on her. Nihaal looks through the papers and realizes that he has fired Preet Juneja. He calls Veera, saying that he's made a mistake. She gets a little worried and asks him what's wrong. He says that because of him Preet has lost his job. Veera is…devastated…and starts scolding him, sounding panicked. She asks him why he did that. Nihaal tries to explain his rationale, but Veera screws him over with her shrill voice and says that if anything happens to her family, she'll never forgive him. She leaves Nihaal worrying about Preet.

Part3

Preet is at his interview, and his interviewer seems impressed, but they have no available vacancies for anyone new. Preet asks the interviewer to contact him if they have any places in the future, and he leaves, wondering how long he can hide it from his family.

The whole family is gathered in the living room, with Lallu still obsessing over the invitation card. Prem goes to him, convinced that Harman will come back home. He tells Lallu to focus on Preet's change from shaitaan to a responsible member of the family who's working and providing for them, etc. Lallu asks Kulraj to get the list of gifts the Preet made. The family discusses that, getting all excited as they tell Lallu to write down the gifts they want.

Then Veera comes in. Kulraj tells her about the list of gifts Preet is going to get them with his salary. Veera asks for Preet, and Lallu replies that he'll be in his office, where else would he be? She excuses herself, and Heer wonders why Veera is so worried. She follows Veera to the room and asks her what's wrong. Veera says nothing. Then she turns to Heer and tells her off: she brings up the monetary difference between the two families. She drops the bomb that because of Nihaal, Preet lost his job. Heer cannot believe it, can't believe that he would do that intentionally. As Veera continues to be a complete WITCH to poor Heer, Prem comes in, scolding her off. Problems are solved by talking, he says, not by blaming each other. Veera is disappointed in Prem taking Heer's side , and says that he has changed. He says no, your perspective has changed. Veera leaves and Prem asks Heer what Veera told her. So she does.

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:50 am

17th MARCH 2009!
Starts with Heer stopping 'him' in the hallway, telling 'him' that she never expected all of this. She thanks 'him' but asks 'him' what 'he' gained from all of this. 'He' said 'he' did everything for 'his' gain. 'He' says that Kiran Jiju had put a lot of money into his business, so if he went to jail the money would sink. 'He' tells her that add that amount to the amount she's paying 'him'. She says 'he' is disgusting. (I don't know what that expression means. I can't decipher it!)

(PREET!)Preet is feeding Heer then 'the guy'. (Very cute scene.) He's packing mithai, and they are all eating at the same time. He goes out. Heer is coughing, 'the guy' looks worried. 'the guy' tells her to go to the doctor, and she disagrees. She says she knows what is wrong with her, and in three months everyone will know as well. She glares at 'him'. 'He' tries to persuade her to go to the doctor. Preet overhears. 'the guy' gets very annoyed at Heer. Preet calls Meher, and says Heer and Prem got into a little argument. He recounts it and Meher comes to a conclusion. (OMG they think she's pregnant!) Meher gets excited, and on the other side so does Preet. (Meher is so cute!) Meher and Preet talk about it. Gayatri overhears! Preet says he'll go to the office, and let them spend time together, then he'll go straight to the party. (They are both so happy with the news. If only they knew.)

Gayatri is so happy, she says she will decorate the whole house. She's so happy. (Aw, poor her. When she finds out, she'll be shattered.) She calls for Meher and Kul Di. She reaches the kitchen, and says she will make all the mithai. Kul Di asks what has happened, why she is so happy. She says she is so happy, Heer is going to be a mother! Kul Di gets excited. Gayatri says if she tells Lalit he will start dancing with happiness only. As she rushes out, Kul DI asks what to do with the milk, 'cos I think they are boiling it.

Lalit gets worried when Gayatri rushes into the living room. Gayatri says nothing can happen to her. This is the happiest day of their lives. She tells them that Heer is expecting. Veera doesn't look so happy. She says she had heard it with her own ears. She sees Meher, and tells her to tell everyone what she and Preet had been talking about. Lalit screams with excitement and starts swinging Meher around. (Meher looks so scared!) He starts dancing with Kiran and Kul Di. Gayatri thanks God. Gayatri laughs.

>break<

Heer is walking home with 'the guy', holding all the plastic bags. She is annoyed. 'He' looks amused. She trips on a rock and lands in 'his' arms. They stare at one another. (Heer looks, sad almost. And I still don't know what 'his' expression means. *sigh*) We see Jugni seeing the theme song. Back to 'the guy' and Heer looking at one another. Jugni dancing overlaid with 'the guy' and Heer. Switch between the two scenes. (I'm actually glad to see Jugni.) Heer looks aways and pulls herself out of 'his' grasp.

One of the women asks Jugni that she had said that it was all a lie. Jugni laughs. She says that Heer was frantically cleaning the mirror, when it was the face that was dirty. (I think she means it's just that Prem has changed, so he's not as recognisable.) Jugni says this is a mirror, and says she only sees a little. She says that 'woh yeh nahi jaanti thi'. She says that in the mirror one only sees a body, not the mind, the face, not the heart, and says only half the truth has been shown. Half is left. The story is still left. 'Heer ke liye woh Ranjha tha.' If her heart is still beating than his is too. She hails God. 'The guy' picks the rock up, and cleans it. 'He' looks at her, smirking. She looks uncomfortable.

Meher comes face to face with Harman. He looks away in shame. She said she thought it was Heer. Kul Di tells her to put a tilak on Harman's forehead. She looks very uncomfortable. So does Harman. She puts the tilak when Maya walks in. Maya asks her what she was doing. She says that her wedding has happened, then what drama was she doing? She says what did she want to ask from Harman? (Maya is a jealous, insecure little *****! Sorry for the language, albeit censored.) Kul Di stops her. Kul Di tells her that she cannot speak to Meher like that. Just because she is quiet doesn't mean she can just say anything. Veera asks why Maya Bhabhi cannot say that. Maya looks smug. Kul Di is a little shocked. Veera asks her how she can talk to their Bhabhi like that. She tells Meher that she should have kept her distance from Harman, everyone knows that she still has feelings for him. Gayatri stops her, and says that she cannot say anything about this house's bahus, else they'd throw her out. (They should!) Gayatri glares at Maya and tells her that this is her first time in this house. She asks that she said so much to the other bahu of the house. Maya questioned her character. She says after so long her son is back in the house, she won't allow anyone to hurt anyone else. She says everyone loves each other so much in this house, even God does miracles for them. (Some other stuff, basically she scolds Maya, while Maya looks like she is keeping herself from rolling her eyes.) She says that the person with no heart is not allowed in the house. (And looks at Maya while saying it!) She scolds Harman for being quiet. She says she is disappointed. Everyone looks disgusted at Maya, and the whole scene. Kul Di takes Meher away. Nihaal looks sad. (What did Veera do now?? Besides insult Meher, but it seemed like she had said something to Nihaal too.) Harman glares at Maya, and goes after Lalit when he walks off.

>break<

Harman walks into the room where Gayatri is. He hesitates to put his hand on her shoulder. (I actually feel sorry for him.) She senses him. He apologises, and says that he promises that it will never happen again. He apologises on Maya's behalf. He says if possible to forgive him. He says it's so easy to make mistakes, to hurt parents, he curses himself basically. Saying he was silly, he troubled the people who always protected him. He says he knows he cannot change the past, he says he was always trying to be a good person. He apologises and says he will never trouble them again. Gayatri is crying. He turns to go, and Lalit is standing at the door. He pauses, before leaving. Gayatri is crying and Lalit approaches her. He puts his hand on her shoulder, and comforts her as she cries. They hug. Both are crying

Precap: 'the guy' very deliberately picks up the medicine bottle, and switches bottles. (It's as if 'he' knows Heer is standing there. I mean seriously.) She is scared and wonders if 'he's' trying to harm Maa.

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:54 am

19th MARCH 2009!

The episode begins with Preet coming to the table, wondering where Meher is. Kulraaj tells him to sit down, but he goes off to find Meher, who's in the kitchen. He sits on the counter near the sink. He tells her he's angry at her. She asks why, and he asks her what was the point of apologizing to Maya? Meher replies that she didn't want a fight with Maya. Preet says he didn't like it. Meher smiles. She says he looks very cute when he's angry, and says that she was very happy about what he said last night: calling her his wife, with so much anger and hak. Preet says that now that I know you like the angry young man, I'll be that way all the time. She says no not all the time, just once in a while'She goes out with a plate.

Kulraaj tells Kiran to take more parathe, but he keeps insisting he won't because he's full. Meher is at the table, and Preet takes her hand , talking to Kulraaj all the while. Meher just keeps glancing at him, then finally walks off. Preet takes Kulraaj's hand, repeating the angry young man thing. Kulraaj starts laughing and tells him that Meher is in the kitchen. Kulraaj sits back down again, laughing.

Kiran is complaining about Kulraaj to the air. Heer asks him about the money in his business, but he says that Prem has become a nautanki and goes off, complaining of a stomachache. Heer flashbacks to Gaurav telling her about the money. She comes into the living room, where everyone is doing their own stuff. She wonders what is going on, what the real truth is behind whatever is going on, and who Garuav really is and what he wants.

Lalit says that it's time for Gayatri's meds and goes off. Meher spots Heer and asks her to come there. Gaurav rolls his eyes as Heer comes and sits down on the chair next to him. Preet asks if they remember anything or not, that it's Gayatri and Lalit's aniversary. Kulraaj says that no they forgot with everything happening in the house, and says that she's glad someone remembered. She teases him about the angry young man and jaya bahudari thingie. He says no that's Ma-Bauji, and offers to sajai the house in 70s style.

Preet and Prem are dressing Lalit up. Preet makes a crack about the chand thing again and asks how a chandni like Maa chose him. He says the same way Meher chose you.
Gayatri is getting dressed by Meher and Heer. Meher puts on a necklace for Gayatri, who looks down sadly at Heer, wishing that Heer really was pregnant. Meher asks if the sari is fine. They lead Gayatri out just as the boys bring Lalit out. Gayatri and Lalit go down the stairs together, followed by Preet and Meher, and Gaurav, and Heer.

The other kids wish them a very happy anniversary, and hug them. Preet brings out flowers for Gayatri and a small white flower for Lalit. Gaurav says that Gayatri and Lalit look very nice, and prays that they are always happy. Gayatri says that its time for them to tell the family good news. Veera says something. Lalit tells Kiran to bring the gifts, and Kulraaj asks him that he knew about the gifts and didn't tell her? He goes off to bring the gifts. All the while Heer is staring at Gaurav. Kiran brings the gifts out. Kulraaj, Meher and Heer get necklace sets; Veera gets a small box and is immensely jealous: she gets a pair of gold earrings.

-|break|-
Preet says that he'll take them to their room. (Veera just stares at her small box.) The family follow them up to their room. Preet tells them that they should all leaeve, and they do. Lalit is shy as he tells Gayatri he hs something for her. He moves a vase aside and takes a green-wrapped package. It's a bunch of jasmines. He gives it to her, saying that he couldn't think of anything more perfect. She smells them, smiling, and takes them.She starts to put them in her hair, but Lalit offers to do it for her. She comments about how happy everyone is in the house, but they're lacking just one thing: Heer's pregnancy. She knows that it was her misunderstanding, but the happiness those moments brought her were more than her age. Lalit is done with the flowers. Gayatri goes off to look in the mirror.

Lalit is in the veranda, and Gaurav comes over to him. Lalit asks what he has thought about for his and Heer's lives ahead of them: about their plans for children Gaurav looks kinda nervous. Lalit sings the praises of having children. He thinks the two of them should start thinking about kids, and goes off.

-|break|-

Kiran asks Kulraaj where his shirt is. Their son comes running into their room, crying that his hand is hurt. Kulraaj asks Kiran to bring the bandages, and she asks Kid what happened. Kiran puts the meds. He tells Kulraaj that he thinks Kid needs a tetanus shot. He brings it, telling Kulraaj that she should do it. She says that you know Kid is scared of shots. Gaurav comes in. He says that he will help to do the injection. Kid asks Gaurav what that is. Gaurav tells him, it's the injection. Kid says he doesn't want it. Gaurav brings in the enemy thingie again, and tells Kulraaj to put the injection. Kid is looking away, grimacing, and Gaurav asks if he felt any pain. Kid says just a little. More of the enemy thingie. The three of them start fawning over the kid, playing with him.

Heer is outside wondering what is going on. Why does she keep feeling like what is there, isn't the truth, and what the truth is, she isnt seeing? She says that she keeps thinking Prem is there.

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6