Inspire With An Example

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inspire With An Example
Inspire With An Example
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guestbook Bbs
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 am by berfor

» Binksetmixbins 16.rar
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:03 am by berfor

» Lets welcome the new members to our website!
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 pm by Admin

» Movie Game
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm by Admin

» kdmhmd classes-only for true fans
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:44 pm by Admin

» **Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain Siggy and Avvie Corner**
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 am by Fatema Abidi

» NONE intrested ??????
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:18 am by Fatema Abidi

» Weather Of pune-- daily auto- update
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:11 pm by Admin

» ~~~Siggies and Avatar pics Gallery here~~...
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:08 pm by Mahnaz

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guestbook Bbs
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 am by berfor

» Binksetmixbins 16.rar
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:03 am by berfor

» Lets welcome the new members to our website!
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 pm by Admin

» Movie Game
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm by Admin

» kdmhmd classes-only for true fans
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:44 pm by Admin

» **Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain Siggy and Avvie Corner**
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 am by Fatema Abidi

» NONE intrested ??????
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:18 am by Fatema Abidi

» Weather Of pune-- daily auto- update
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:11 pm by Admin

» ~~~Siggies and Avatar pics Gallery here~~...
Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:08 pm by Mahnaz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

ROCK ON!!!
This is a widget which contains Music player
Affiliates
free forum

Kis desh written updates here.

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 Empty Kis desh written updates here.

Post by neelam Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi friends

Please post only the written updates for kis desh thanks.
Very Happy
neelam
neelam

Character sheet
Entertainment Field: 100

Back to top Go down

Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 Empty Re: Kis desh written updates here.

Post by priya_19 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:40 pm

18 sept
credit to if memberz
Heer is worried that Prem is really sick...so she takes him medicines and orange juice...but she sees him leaving the room and the house...prem is looking worried like yesterday. Heer stands looking after him...kj comes behind her...and says how dare he leave wihtout asking you...go chase him! find out what he's doing! heer says that she trusts prem and goes to her own room...kj says we'll see how long you will trust prem....with an evil dj kind of laugh.

Next morning, Heer is making atta in the kitchen...prem comes slowly....he looks like he badly wants to talk to her but does'nt know how. He comes and says what're you doing?... Heer gives him a look but politely tells him she's making paratha....Prem stares for a minute... and says...oh you are making paratha....can i help you?... Heer gives him another help but sweetly says no. she puts some atta on her forehead while moving her hair back... Prem says there's atta in your hair...and wipes it for her... Then prem says some other silly thing and Heer gets fed up and says why don't you come straight and tell me instead of going round and round? Prem suddenly looks firm and says Heer i want to tell you something? Heer says tell me PRem. and Prem remembers gayatri's bhashan about why do you want to bother Heer? and says nothing and leaves. Kj comes and tells Heer she must push people and demand things because only then you get things.

End of Part I

THer eis a new person playing Dheer. A courier has come for Nihaal. Dheer thinks that it is evidence Nihaal has collected against him so he wants to take the packet. Just then, Nihaal comes with a pleasant smile and signs it and takes it to his room. Latest Dheer is irritated (and irritating - just as much or even more than the old Dheer. ). In his room, Nihaal opens the packet and it is a restored photograph of his parents. Nihaal has a flashback and realises that the people that had died in the bus were his parents. he is very sad and crying because he has lost his parents. He goes to the bathroom to wash up. Latest Dheer comes and starts poking in his stuff. He finds pictures of Veera. and says he will use it later. He also finds the packet and dumps it bceause it is not interesting to him. Heer comes to call Dheer and sees the photograph of her parents. She says what are my parents picture doing here? Nihaal hears her from the bathroom, but before he can come out, Heer and Latest Dheer go down. Nihaal is very happy he has found his sisters and wants to run to find Heer.

End of Part II

Veera shouts that she is going to (someone's) room to change her clothes. Latest Dheer sees her. Nihaal asks Latest Dheer where is Heer. Latest Dheer points to the room where Veera is changing her clothes. Nihaal goes in without knocking! Latest Dheer locks the door from outside and switches off the light. Nihaal wonders where the light has gone and tries the door but can't open it. Veera comes out and bumps into Nihaal and screams. Latest Dheer switches the light on, and unlocks the door. All the family come running into the room (like always in one big crowd) and find Veera crying and Nihaal shocked. Veera runs into Prem's arms -- she is always running only to Prem. why? Preet says he will beat up Nihaal. WHy is Nihaal in the room? Nihaal says that he has just found out something really big. And Latest Dheer comes and says he has found out something even bigger and shows the Veera pictures from Nihaal's room. Meher-Heer are shocked. Juneja brothers all show angry faces. Preet most to Prem least but still angry. Nihaal looks scared. Latest Dheer is smirking.

End of Part III

Good tension filled episode. Even the Prem-Heer moment was tension filled. Heer rocks.
priya_19
priya_19

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Kis desh written updates here. - Page 5 Empty Re: Kis desh written updates here.

22 september:
There is a slap-fest that is continuation of last episode: dirty new dheer flashes pictures of witchface veera in Nihaal's face and asks what the photo is doing in his room. PReet becomes hysterical and starts slapping Nihaal. Who has suddenly become mute and spineless. Then Harman comes and starts slapping Nihaal. Suddenly a big Prem "Bas!" comes from the back. Prem says stop slapping him. Just get him to leave. PReet is throwing Nihaal out when Nihaal falls in front of Balraj-Teji's garlanded photo. Now Lallu comes to join the slap-fest (how could he resist?).

Nihaal reaches to touch the photo when Lallu says Stop. How dare you touch that pure picture with your gandha hands? And starts slapping Nihaal. (In the background, Meher tells Heer -- I don't know why, but in my heart I don't believe that Nihaal-bhaiyya did anything.)

And then!!! Beeji comes to save Nihaal. She says let's leave this place. I will come with you. Lallu and everyone are shocked. Beeji, how can you leave us? For this dirty person who dared touch Veera? (WHEN DID HE EVER TOUCH THAT EVIL GIRL??) Beeji says that Veera is like her own daughter but that Nihaal is her son. Nihaal looks at the photograph and says please forgive me bauji. Beeji takes Nihaal away.

Everyone else goes away also. Except Heer who keeps remembering how Nihaal reached out to touch her bauji-ma's photo. Then she has a brainwave and runs to .. her room?? where she looks at the photo that Nihaal had got by courier. (how did it get there???) And maybe she is thinking that there is a link between Nihaal to her parents, and her parents to her! I am thinking that Heer is becoming very smart indeed.

End of Part I

Heer is sadly asking Beeji if she is really leaving. Beeji is packing her bag. Beeji says she has given this Juneja (mad)house 20 years. But that Nihaal's mother gave her her life. And she tells Heer that actually Hamida is not Nihaal's really mother. He had only one wish and that was to find his own parents. And she sadly leaves. Heer is all puzzled and sad, having just found out that Nihaal's mother is not Hamida. Then she suddenly opens a chest and starts looking through all the clothes -- I think they are Nihaal's (although some looked very girly). And suddenly she finds a little red cloth. And she remembers that her mother told her that when her brother was lost, he had with him a little red cloth. (Apparently this is the same little cloth coz...) Heer suddenly says I had lost a brother on the train station, who had this cloth. You mean, Nihaal's ... my real long-lost brother???!!! And she starts running... through the house...out of the house....in the street...looking left and right...and then finally she stops.... and screams.... "bhaiyya!" And the camera pans her into the background and we see ......Nihaal in the foreground!!

End of Part II

A car is moving on the road. It has a bright pink elbow sticking out of the driver's side window. The car goes past Kullu while it is on the road to Amritsar. Kullu is kurious about where prem is going -- not to office. Then where? She says that it takes just a little petrol to light a fire. But she will light a big fire with the little petrol that she has got. (evil laugh by that Kullu)

Heer is standing in front of Nihaal. And she hugs him. Nihaal tells her that she should leave. She says that she will go with him too -- Nihaal strongly protests and says that the Juneja's are her and Meher's house now. She tries to persuade him, but he leaves.

Back in teh Juneja house, Gayatri is asking why everyone's standing around gloomy. (Ther eis a new Kulraj!) Lallu is saying that he would never have believed it of Nihaal. And suddenly, in comes Kulraj's husband -- Kiran (?). Everyone greets him very politely -- especially Kulraj! (very strange and formal greeting between husband and wife). Preet and Harman hug Kiran. And kids come running and ask for chocolate. When they open his bag, on top is a urn covered with a red-cloth (like those that contain the ashes of people who have been cremated). Kulraj shooes away her kids and goes to give them chocolate. Lallu asks Kiran what this urn is -- and Kiran says "until Prem submerges her ashes in the Ganga, she will have no peace!" They suddenly looked shocked, because Heer is standing just behind them with a tray of chai-cups. Kiran then makes small talk with Heer, who smiles and tells him that she will put out food for him. Episode ends on Lallu's somber looking face.

End of Part III

Preview for tomorrow: Prem holding the urn and asking Lallu why, why is this urn here? There is music downstairs and how can this urn be upstairs??? His eyes are full of tears. Lallu says Kiran has brought it from Canada. And tells Prem that he has to submerge it, finish the final rites - that was what her final wish would have been.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

23 september:
Girl in skimpy blue dress is walking on the road, and walks right in front of Lallu's car. She calls him all kinds of names, telling him to learn how to drive before he goes on the road. Lallu tries to give her bhashan about how to speak to her elders. She is rude back to him instead. (I have a feeling we have seen introduction of Maya.)

There is another party going on at Juneja House (so what is new?) Kulraj announces that it's the joint sangeet of prem and veera, so everyone has to dance. Preet says let's move it, etc...Kullu comes to Heer and says where is Prem, she should call? Heer says she tried his cellphone but he is not taking the call. Kullu makes scary eyes at Heer and says tries his office (I'm trying to write like that Kullu talks. ) Heer is happy and calls Prem's office...where some one tells her that he is not there. Just as she cuts that call, a call comes to her cellphone from Prem. She asks him where he is. He is sitting in the car and tells her he is at office. and not to worry, he will come directly to the sangeet. Heer is not happy. Kullu's very happies and says now that heer is learning how to mistrust.

End of Part I

Lallu is talking to his business manager (?) who tells him that their company has made a lot of losses. Not only in the businesses but also now in the hotel. ..Prem has done a lot of good profits but it is not enough to cover the losses. Lallu wipes his forehead and says okay, we'll do something, but no one else should know about it...BM goes away, but Gayatri has heard everything. But before she can say anything Preet comes eating an apple and asks if there is anthing that he can help with. Lallu says "of course not, you can't do anything anyway..I am there, no, to do everything? Then why do you have to do anything? What are you useful for anyway?". Preet is looking very hurt. Poor Preet.

Guests are coming -- including Ratpal and his mother.

Harman is at the top of the stairs and calling for Meher to come out. She comes out ina really beautiful outfit and Harman looks with open mouth. She smiles at him. He says what are you wearing? Isn't it very heavy? She still smiles and says what to do? Gayatri gave it to her, and asks how she looks. He says that if I say anything you will say that I have to say like that. He says she looks very pretty. Meher looks down and is looking shocked at so many people. He says that all of them will ask about our wedding, and we have to face the questions. She nods, but as she moves, she trips and falls into his arms. He holds her and asks how tall are the heels? She says 4 inches - why is it bad? He says no, and both smile at each other. He holds her close and helps her walk down the stairs. Everyone looks at them and smiles -- Ash, Heer, Gayatri, Lallu, three monkeys who are staying at Juneja house. They reach the bottom on the stairs, still smiling at eachother. But then Harman looks up and looks shocked....and let's go of Meher... who falls. Harman picks her up and apologies... she says what happened, you look like you saw a ghost...Harman says no, but it's Maya. And they show the skimpy blue dress girl standing at the Juneja house door...

End of Part II

Harman walks to the girl at the door -- Lallu is looking shocked at the girl. Harman asks her what she is doing there, Maya says surprise. She sees Lallu and says what is this Bhudda doing here. Harman says that is my father. Why? Maya says dn't worry about it...He asks her why she is not in Paris....Kullus is very excited at one more potential problem with these Juneja boys. She goes to Maya and asks who is this? Meher comes from the back and says "Maya, you are here!" Maya says hi. Harman smiles and says "oh so you are Meher's friend Maya" (of course it is not strange that he was the first person who came to greet her!) One of the monkeys comes to tell Kullu that someone wants her. She goes away and Harman says "Phew!" The two girls introduce themselves formally. "Meher, Harmanji's friend." "Maya, Harman's life."

There is a Kulraj-di-Kiran moment where he is asking her to forgive him for being away so much. She says you continue doing your work. And goes away looking angry at him. He then starts singing a song, and everyone starts dancing. Kulraj-Kiran. Preet-Ash. Harman-Maya-Meher. Ratpal and Veera and Heer are standing and seeing and enjoying. Then a song starts playing "kya pyaar karonge mujse?" Couples are dancing together. Meher-Harman are together. Harman is staring at Maya. Meher notices and smiles. Heer is smiling while standing at the edges. Suddenly Prem comes in - he is fuming mad. He goes past Heer who is surprised at his actions...and to the cassette player (who has cassettes today?? -- i was laughing).... opens it violently, takes out the cassette and flings it on the floor! Everyone has their shocked expressions on. Prem then runs up. Lallu comes to Heer and says who played this cassette. Heer says we found it in the store room, liked the tune and played it. What happened? She is confused. Lallu shakes his head, Gayatri has teras in her eyes, and everyone watches as Lallu goes up. Kulraj-di saves the day - she asks everyone to carry on and that they'll get new music. But (as expected) everyone's still standing around with their mouths open.

Upstairs, Prem has the urn in his hand...Lallu comes...Prem explodes at him..."what is this? Why is this here? Downstairs, why was that tune playing? And Upstairs, this is here?? Who brought it here??" Lallu says "Damadji brought it. But Prem, you have to finish her final rites -- you owe it to her." Prem asks (very beautiful mixture of rage and tears) "When will this get over? When can I get over it?" Lallu says "One day you will be able to get over it, forget it?" Prem explodes again "Forget it? Forget her? Forget Sanjana? How can I ever forget Sanjana? How can I forget I killed her?????????????"
priya_19
priya_19

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by priya_19 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:41 pm

24 september:
Everyone's standing down stairs stunned after Prem's outburst. Upstairs Gayatri, Kulraj, Heer are joined by Kullu who asks what happened to Prem...Lalu comes from Prem's room saying that he's not feeling well...just needs to rest for a bit. He says lets staart the sangeet function and shooes them all downstairs. All leave .... except Heer. Who looks most troubled, and slowly goes towards Prem's room.

He is standing looking out of the window, his favourite pose. She comes and he looks at her. He tries to be good, smile and says "I'm sorry but... " And Heer shushes him and says "Don't worry about anything. Today's our engagement, and we both wanted to do this. Let's not spoil it." Prem's eyes are filling with tears at Heer's sweetness. He begins to say "Heer..." and she puts her hand on his mouth, "Shhh. Don't say anything, it's okay." Prem closes his eyes. Her hand is still on his mouth. They lean their foreheads against each other. Prem hugs her. Both are crying quietly. Quietly wipe their eyes. Heer draws back and says "Come, they'll all be waiting downstairs. Get dressed?" She starts to leave. Prem... lets her go. Outside that Kooky Kullu is eavesdropping, the dirty shameless woman! She says something about (missed it, because I was feeling too angry.)

End of Part I

Kooky Kullu is still wandering and looking for things to hear. And she hears something -- it's Harman and Maya, discussing his engagement and why he's doing it. She walks into the room. Both of them become silent and stunned. She walks to them asking whether she "distributed them" (I am too disgusted with her to think she is funny, sorry). After going round and round in un-understandable language, she asks what they are doing here -- if she is Meher's friend, where is Meher? And like magic, Meher's voice comes from behind, saying here i am! (This Meher is a really good friend and as good at tracking Harman-ji as Kullu is! Is she also eavesdropping at Harman-ji's door??) Meher says that they are all discussing law degrees. Kooky Kullu makes a sour face and leaves, saying instead of two there are three people in a room together. What other shocking things does she have to see??

Downstairs, Ratpal's mother asks where is Prem? Lallu says that Prem is feeling slightly ill, but he will come down soon. He leaves and Ratpal's mother asks Ratpal what happened to Prem. He looks around and says we have to find out. He sees .... Kullu! He goes and starts chatting with her about where Prem is. And finds an ally in his evil plans to spy on the Juneja's. He praises her and she becomes coy and simpering. They shake hands, and she leaves. Ratpal says now we will find out how to break relationships. Ratpal's mother is standing behind and looking with approval.

End of Part II

Prem is walking like a ghost through the edges of the party carring the urn, saying that tomorrow "I have to do your last rites". Of course, the EVIL Kullu sees him. She says that only precious jewellry or the bones and ashes of a dead person is put in such an urn. She follows him. To the store room where he puts the urn away with the rest of the Sanjana memoirs. As he goes out of the room, Kooky comes in, goes to the cupboard and starts rifling through the stuff in teh box.... she sees sanjana on the guitar...then she opens a paper box -- there is a pale blue sari in the box...and she laughs evilly. She says now I can find out the whole story of who is in this urn. And Heer will be the key to unlock the secret. She goes to Heer's room, where she is standing quietly in front of the mirror. Kullu says "you're wearing that old thing??" Heer says what's wrong with it? Kullu says it's so down-market. Wear this sari instead and gives her Sanjana's old sari!! She says "Prem gave it specially for you." Heer is so happy and says "really?" THAT KOOK IS AN EVIL WOMAN.

Prem comes down with Lallu looking simply gorgeous in a cream and gold sherwani. (This one is the BEST sherwani they have ever put Prem in!!) Ratpal asks him if he is okay now. Prem looks calm and quiet. He says he's fine. Ratpal is trying to get cozy with Prem, and Prem politely says I have to go and leaves him.

Ratpal joins Kullu who has come down, and says "Did you find out anything?" Kullu says "The surprise will come soon now. Look, here it is. Here comes Heer the surprise!". Everyone turns to look at heer who is coming down the stairs in her blue sari. Prem sees her and his face becomes frozen. Kulraj-di starts saying "Isn't that..." Husband shushes her to not say anything. Gayatri and Lallu are shocked. Gayatri says "Why is Heer wearing that colour sari? My Prem will not be able to bear it!" Prem is looking at Heer. He is having flashbacks of Sanjana -- in the same sari, wearing more jewellry than Heer who is very simply dressed, in sari, earrings and bindi. She comes closer and closer. He is flashing in and out of Sangana/Heer. Heer has a small sweet happy smile on her face. She stands in front of him and asks "How do I look Prem?" He is furious. He takes his dupatta off, just turns around and walks fast out of the hall. Heer is shocked. She calls him "Prem!" and runs after him. He throws his dupatta down. She picks it up, stlil running after him. Both of them have left the house and everyone else-- Preet, Harman, everyone -- are staring after them.
priya_19
priya_19

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by priya_19 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:41 pm

25 september:
Heer runs after Prem, shouting for him to stop. He's not listening but continues walking somewhere - grassy, high up somewhere. She catches up with him and asks him WHAT he is doing? That she knows he is upset...asking him why... asking him... asking him... Prem is becoming angrier and angrier and....SLAPS HEER! She is so surprised. (I am also stunned.) Now he starts shouting at her..."you want to know why? earlier you didn't want to know, and now you want to know everything??! about this sari? about that song that was playing? that was sanjana's favourite song? and you want to know about sanjana? You want to know where she is? She is not here, (sadly) her ashes are in that urn. 'coz she is dead, and I KILLED HER." (angry again) And all this time, he is walking into Heer and Heer is walking backwards....and he is still shouting "I killed her...she is dead because of me!"....and they are still walking backwards and suddenly Heer slips and falls! "PREM!" and Prem is shocked... and reaches out and grabs her, and hugs her. They are both shocked!. ... Then he looks away and says "What are you doing? What if something had happened to you? What would have happened to me?" (Total switch -- Prem was the one walking her towards the cliff, and nearly pushed her! And now he blames her??) He is all tears. So is she. And then he starts telling her the story of Sanjana...

"I always believed that God make people in pairs, and I knew that you were there for me. But while I was waiting to find the contours of your face... someone else came to me" (Flashback of Prem in college -- starting as a geek with a guitar and spectacles in a sweater, playing with a group of guy friends.) "That was Sanjana...." (Back to flashback where Sanjana comes and challenges him that girls can play the guitar as well as guys. He pooh-poohs her and she proves that she can. After that they become friends...)

End of Part I

Prem continues with the story: "I always knew that my heart was elsewhere, but I couldn't see that what I had in mind was different from Sanjana. (Flashbacks of Prem and sanjana doing high-fives and playing together, etc. Prem in t-shirts and jeans, looking.... ) She was getting closer and falling in love with me, doing things that she thought I was searching for in the face of the girl of my heart." (Flashback of Sanjana coming to Prem in the blue sari, and Prem and his friends burst out laughing -- btw, all his friends are non-Indians. Trying to be authentic to the school in Canada story, I think. But I was thinking -- are there so few Indians in Canada? ) "But she came to me one day and told me that she felt differently from me, that she loved me. I was stunned. I told her that I did'nt think of her like that, and that we could only be friends. But she took it a lot worse than I thought. I didn't see her from that day onwards. After a while I went asking her friends where she was, and I found out that she had killed herself, by hanging herself. And they gave me a letter from her. She said that her final wish was that I immerse her ashes.."

End of Part II

Prem looks at Heer and says "So you see I killed her, I was responsible for her death. ANd that was what I cound't tell you." Heer says "That's not true. YOu mustn't think like that. You weren't responsible for it!" Prem is adamant. "I was. And I hid it from you, and in the end, both of us have hurt each other. We who were made for each other -- we did'nt understand each other enough. When will we ever learn about each other?" He is depressed and he walks away from Heer. And Heer follows him and says "Please don't say that, don't think like that." Prem says "It's true... It is my responsibility...I have caused her death..." And then Heer becomes brilliant. She says "If that's true, then I have to share that responsibility. If we were meant to be together, then it was because of me also that Sanjana killed herself. Because when we got together, there was no you or me, there was just us. If you have some responsibility, or have done harm, then I have that responsibilithy and I have done harm. Coz everything that you have done I have done. Everything that I have done, you have done."

At the party, Kullu-the-dirty-woman walks up to Kulraj and asks "Where have these two vanished? What is the trouble that keeps them away? Is there a problem? " And when Kulraj looks at her in a dark way, Kooky Kullu looks and says "Everyone is asking me -- what's going on? Then what should I tell them??" Suddenly, in the background, Preet starts beating the dhol (drum): he is playing the piece that SRK played in Mohabbatein "duniya mein kitney hai nafratein, phir bhi dillon mein hain chahatein..." the same music that played when Prem declared that Prem and heer are one! And he walks towards the door... very slowly! And everyone is gathering around him, and looking curiously. They are beginning to dance. ANd as he reached the door, there are Prem and Heer standing together. Prem takes Heer's hand and both smile at each other. They walk in towards Preet who is smiling a big smile and playing the Dhol all this time. People start dancing in a circle around Prem-Heer. Preet walks to Kullu and says "What shoudl you tell them? That there is dancing, the stars, moon, romance -- what else??" And he triumphantly walks away... and Kullu's standing there frustrated!

Harman pulls Meher towards him and they start dancing. Suddenly, she finds that he has moved them towards Maya and he leaves Meher and starts dancing with Maya instead. Meher is suddenly upset. She moves away from teh dancers, looking sad, and stands at the edge of the circle and looks unhappily at Harman-Maya dancing together. Preet notices this!!!! he is standing behind Meher, and looks at her and then at Harman keenly. He looks determined for a while and then moves away leaving a sad Meher.

Within the circle of dancing people, Prem starts going around heer. In his mind, he says "I, Prem Juneja, today take as my wife, you Heer Maan, and taking sakshi from god, from my principles, my learnigs, my parents, my guru, I promise to worship you with my heart, my body, my soul forever. I ... (LOTS OF TERRIBLY ROMANTIC DIALOGUE here that I can't remember in my mind, just in my heart ).. I promise to love you and cherish you from this day onwards forever." And after he has gone around her (I guess 7 times? ) he holds up a chain in front of her. All this time, Heer is glowing so happily -- it is like she and only she can hear what he is saying in his mind!! Both Prem and she looks beautiful! And at the end of the recital in his mind, Prem puts the chain around her neck. ONly at the end, does she realise that he has tied a necklace around her neck. Preet is smiling soooo happily at his Prem Bhaiyya. And Prem takes Heer's hands in each of his, and they hold each other's hands in the middle of the dancing people, and smile at each other...
priya_19
priya_19

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by priya_19 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:42 pm

29 september:
Prem's getting ready in a white kurta outfit...preet and harman come in and do nautanki with prem. Preet says "PB, dekho kisssss-ko lekhar aya hoon..." with an emphasis on the Kiss. They want to spend time with him that they will not be able to after prem's married....very cute masti happens... with preet-harman giving ideas to Prem about how to get time off in the night to party after he's married. They say he should fight with "bhabhi" who will then take him and his pillow and blanket and throw him out of the room....after that, prem and his bros can go party. Prem says he has another idea... why not after harman and prem get married, they use the same mandap to get preet and ash married off, because it will be cheaper that way? Preet protests that he still wants to enjoy his freedom and falls to his knees and hugs pb. All of them in a big group hug. VERY CUTE.

Ratpal's mother comes with mehendi for Veera. Everyone's (girls) are sitting down to get their mehendi done...including kullu... who's making some really poor jokes about the mehendi colour on her hand when she was getting married. Harman blows a kiss to maya which kullu sees and gets surprised. Maya gets Meher to blow a kiss back at Harman to cover up for what Kullu sees. Meher's miserable. But she blows a kiss which Harman catches, looking at Maya and holds to his heart. Kullu on the other hand is wondering whose kiss is going to whom. More emphasis on the word Kiss.

(Are they hinting at a big kiss scene??!)
End of Part I

Harman walks to Maya-Meher who are getting mehendi done together.... he takes Maya's hand and tells her that the colour will be very beautiful...then he holds Meher's face and goes close to her ear...looks at Maya and whispers i love you...Kullu is watching shocked. Meher's terribly shocked....she jerks back, excuses herself and runs outside... she feels a tear on her cheek and starts crying... she remembers all the meher-harman moments, from the moment in the library to the moment at the antakshari where harman asks her to marry him...her tears fall on her mehendi and the colour runs.... it starts to rain... she turns around and sees --- PREET.

End of Part II

Preet walks up to Meher. She says that her throat is hurting 'cause she ate mirchi and that's why she's crying. Preet puts his fingers to her lips and says "The game that you two started has not remained a game, has it. I know that you love harman bhai and that harman bhai doesn't love you." Meher looks at him. Behind them in the house, Harman-Maya are standing together....Meher then runs and hugs Preet. Preet hugs her back.

veera is all excited about her mehendi...kullu makes some statement that no-one understands but everyone laughs at... Preet is back at the party and flirting with manpreet, jaspreet when Ash comes and holds his ear... she says that there will be only preet at the party and that is "her preet". Preet sulks and escapes her...then she sulks.

Prem comes to Preet and tells him that he's going to Delhi. For a job...preet tries to wiggle out of it saying that he is no good at jobs and besides there are two-two marriages in the house and he has to be the center of the organisation and the fun...prem is trying to convince him that he won't find out until he goes and gives him a ticket. Lallu comes down the stairs and tries to hit PReet saying that he is useless...he has been sending lots of job applications on Preet's behalf, but everyone is rejecting the applications! There is another cute scene where PRem is the barrier between lallu who is running to catch Preet, and Preet is trying to get away. Prem says that Preet is going to be great and will be better than everyone else in business. Lallu says that he is and always will be useless, and that Prem is always spoiling him. Finally Prem says that he will go to Delhi. Preet says how can you go, it's your wedding. After all, the deal is with his (Prem's) friend. and it will be his wedding gift to Preet.

Heer is standing upstairs in a quiet corner and happily admiring her mehendi. Suddenly Prem comes very close to her ear and says "Alvida" into her hair. (!!!!! WHY?? ) Heer looks around, startled and says "Why?" PRem says he's got to go for two days on business and he will be back after. She say sbut two days later is her birthday and she badly wanted to spend it with him. She had been planning all her life to spend her birthday with him. She is sad. But she is Heer so she says it's okay, i'll spend it with you next year. Prem's holding her face in his hands and says "Don't be sad, how will i be able to work if you are so unhappy?" Heer says that she had made so many plans -- there is a sweet list of wanting to capture the moment between sunrise and night, spending that time with him (Prem), be able to stand in front of a huge crowd of people and take their vows, that she has always been scared of crowds. Prem says that she will do all these things and that they will do it together. He holds her face again. She is still sad and a little pouty. He comes closer, takes her face in his hands, and looks at her. She holds his hands and looks back at him. The episode ends on their close faces.
priya_19
priya_19

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:59 pm

30 september:
Prem is still staring deep into Heer's eyes when suddenly kullu breaks into their eye conversation. Prem and heer abruptly break apart. Prem is REALLY irritated and is making all kinds of hidden hand and eye conversations with Heer cursing Kullu. Kullu come in between them and starts talking about strange relationships. Behind her, Prem is trying to get Heer to come out with him. VERY CUTE. Kullu keeps talking. Prem gives up and leaves. Kullu keeps talking. Heer gives up and runs after Prem. Kullu says she doesn't understand why whenever she comes into a room, people just vanish. (I DO!)

Prem runs into the puja area, removes his shoes and prays. He is looking happy and very good....when he leaves, he finds his shoes missing....Two brats have taken his shoes and will not even give them to him for chocolates....they want him to play with them. Harman comes and persuades them to give him the shoes. But when he goes t ogive them to Prem, he says you keep them....they smile at each other and Prem leaves.

Prem ties Lallu's shoelaces for him...he says that during school, Lallu did it for him, now he will do it for Lallu. Lallu smiles. He then asks Prem to get him a cigar...prem says what about mom...lallu says that she will not know...Prem very reluctantly goes to get it for him... When he comes and gives him the cigar...Prem says if Mom finds out, i didn't have any blame in this! Lallu becomes sad tihnking about Gayatri...says that she was always there for him...sharing all his burdens... first his two children, then their three devils.. then husband's frustration with work... Prem says Gayatri said if he (Prem) is even a bit of what Lallu is, then Heer will be very happy. Lallu throws away the cigar saying gayatri will be upset... Lallu-Prem hug.

End of Part I

Train-station...Old lady and son are boarding it with lots of luggage...lady is feeling sorry for son, but son says it's my responsibility. Prem is in the train, listening...he is all cute and smiley....he wants to call his mom...but decides to postpone till he reaches Delhi....Heer wakes up and sees that her clock is stuck at 7am... She changes and goes down all smiley and Kullu shouts at her saying that she has stepped on the lime-chilly combo that people put on rickshaws to keep the evil eye away... Meher-Harman are putting up a garland of leaves and flowers... when heer is under that, it falls down... more bad omens....Heer walks into a shop asking for a red chuneri sari, the shop doesn't have it...outside there is alittle boy playing with firecrackers. Heer sees something going wrong with the firecrackers and goes out to take the boy to safety, when there is a big explosion and she screams...."Heeeer!" PRem wakes up in the train, shouting and sweating. It was all a dream he had. (So sweet his whole dream was all about Heer...)

End of Part II

Prem is VERY worried and sweating and immediately calls Heer.... she is fast asleep and sulky on the phone
to prem saying it's only 7am...Prem says it's past 10!...Heer jerks awake and says her clock's stuck at 7 and runs off to get ready...Prem is psyched - what is happening, how is his dream becoming real???...downstairs everyone's busy getting ready...Harman-maya are strolling around...meher's doing rangoli...Preet pulls her up and says that if she loves harman, he will help her....he engineers that maya and he will play games on his xbox and they leave. harman-meher start working together, but neither is looking happy at all this. Heer comes down and calls Prem... he is at his meeting. he asks her how she is, where she is,...she reassures him and he is just about to call off when suddenly Kullu shrieks and says how could heer step on lemon-chilly combination, it's a bad omen...and Prem hears this on the phone! and gets psyched....and the garland of leaves and flowers also fall in front of heer, and he hears that also...and then the memory of Heer rescuing that little boy comes into his mind and the episode ends on his shocked face. (What a precise dreamer Prem is -- he dreamt the correct dress for Heer -- while she is in bed asleep and while she is downstairs!)

End of Part III

Precap: Heer takes Prems' call while she is in the shop with Kullu and Kulraj-di (who were not in prem's dream!) and Prem is shouting at her BADLY! He is nearly hysterical saying he had FORBIDDEN her to step out, then why did she?? and heer is in tears...

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 pm

1 october:
Prem is still listening to Heer trying to fix the garland on the phone, and he is obsessed with the memory of his nightmare... he tells her firmly that she is NOT to go out anywhere today....Heer says that she will probably have to go out because chachi is insisting....He starts getting more and more firm with her saying is she a child? just be firm with chachi and tell her that you cannot go out today, and that is final...Heer is trying to reason with him...but the secretary calls him into his meeting. Prem goes, telling Heer that he will call her later and she is NOT supposed to go out!

Kullu comes and forces Heer to go out saying she needs a good outfit for today....Heer is trying very hard to say no, prem said no, but Kullu says to put the responsibility on her and pulls Heer out. In his meeting, Prem is not able to concentrate....his friend says why did you come? it's your wedding in two days
Prem says that this deal is really important for Preet and he wants to fix it for him...They start looking at the papers... but all the while Prem is constantly looking at his phone....

Heer, Kullu and Kulrajdi are going into a shop looking at saris ... her phone is on the counter in silent mode....Prem steps out of his meeting and immediately starts calling heer....but she can't see that her phone's ringing...Prem starts to panic and go crazy... he's in the staircase, and then the elevator, all the while trying her phone... accidentally, her hand hits the accept button.... and he can hear everything ... she is asking for the red chanderi sari and the guy is saying it's not there.... Prem goes crazy! he finally reaches the street...Heer notices her phone's on... and take the call.... finally, she starts talking to Prem and he explodes in anger at her! "didn't i tell you to stay at home? why did you disobey me???" She tries to explain that she didn't have a choice, but he is so angry that he is not willing to listen....then she sees the child on the street and runs out.... he hears everything - the fireworks, the child screaming, and then nothing... he looks like his heart has stopped beating, and he collapses onto the road near a car...

End of Part I

Heer and the child are safe... she gives the child to it's father and looks around for her phone.... she calls for prem... Prem, Prem!...he is collapsed on the road, but he hears her voice... and he can't believe his ears! he looks like he has had his heart electrified again into beating....he takes the phone and he is so relieved that he is even more angry with her! His anger on the phone is terrible... She tries to explain...then she tries to ask him why he is so angry...he cannot explain...he just tells her to go hom immeidately, he doesn't want to hear anything else.... and cuts the pohne.

Kullu and Kulrajdi come out to Heer.. who is standing shocked on the road....Kullu is talking her useless stuff and it's horrible because of the difference between Prem's panic and fear and Heer's not understanding and the STUPIDITY of Kullu. They go home.... where they are all partying wildly.... Prem is on the street, trying to catch his heartbeat again.... he is walking aimlessly when suddenly people start running past him, pushing him here and there... an old man is sitting on the sid eof the road trying to get Akashwani (the govenrment owned radio station)... Prem asks him what's going on, and he says oh it's just Dilli's way -- everyone's alway spushing and rude... Prem looks at the shop and it's a sari shop....he decides to go in and buy a sari for his mom.... After he has gone in, the radio comes on and says that bomb blasts have happened in Delhi and people should watch out...

Inside, Prem is asking for a sari for his mom...something that she couldn't get in canada...they don't have red, but they have other colours...he gets a green one for his mom, and two others packed and sent for his sisters....he wants to take the green one to his mother directly....he tries to call home to talk to his mother to say that he's got her sari for her...Kulrajdi takes the phone, but the songs are so loud that she can't hear him and he can't hear her clearly...she thinks he is calling to tell her he got mom's sari...so she dismisses it and tells him to just come home quickly....Prem badly wants to talk to Gayatri, but Kulrajdi wants to get back to dancing....so she says bye and puts down the phone....Prem is resigned but continues his business of buying and packing saris to take...

End of Part II

In the Juneja house, the children's room TV is on and showing the Delhi bomb blasts...Heer comes to call the kids an dnotices the news....she wants to find out where the problem is...but Preet comes and says everyone should come down to the party and enjoy, eat food, and dance.. Heer tries to stop him saying they should hear the news about the blasts, and Preet says blasts happen somewhere everyday.... and pulls her out....

Prem is standing on the street with his mom's sari...and wants to talk to Heer, to tell her why he got angry, to buy a gift for her... She takes the call while in the middle of the dance floor and goes to talk to him... she can't hear him above the noise, and keeps asking him to speak louder.... he tries... but Kullu comes and pulls her to show her some stupid dance steps....Heer is desperate to talk to Prem.... but kullu pulls her saying that she can talk to Prem forever.... Heer says I'll come just now... and tries to call Prem...but Preet comes and takes her phone away, and pulls her into the dance floor! ... Prem calls her phone again and gets her answering machine....so he decides to tell her about his dream in the message....that he had a bad dream..that it sounded like it was coming true...which is why he screamed...because he was terrified that she would die....and what would he do if she did....that if there was one wish he had....it was that he would die before she did...because he would not be able to bear it if she died before him... And all the while when he is speaking, they show Heer desperately wanting to go to her phone but no-one allowing her to...

And while he is saying that, a blast happens right in front of him, and...

The screen is black with white lettering that

There was a blast in Delhi and that 60 people were known to be killed and the count is still rising. (both in English and Hindi)

That when a blast like this happens, it's not just one person or two that dies, but a whole family dies. (both in English and Hindi)

Which is so true and I think that this serial is going to show us this through what is happening to Prem..

End of Part III

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 pm

2 october:
Terrible scenes of the bomb blasts...people bleeding...screaming....focus on Prem lying under a bicycle, unconscious...he comes awake... slowly and in complete shock....people step on him while running, uncaring about anything but themselves....Prem is in shock, tries to sit up, sees the sari box and clutches it to his chest...gets up, stumbling in the crowds...who are pushing him to the ground...

switch to the juneja house where kullu is tauning heer for not having a big enough room for herself and prem because the elder daughter and her husband gets it. Heer says that when she gets married, she will get not just prem, but also his family. So they have to serve all them 'coz it's their responsibility and makes them happy. kulraj di comes from behind and says that bhabhi ho to aisi, and bhaiyya ho to prem jaisa.

Prem is still stumbling in the chaos of running panicked people...he sees the old lady from the train, screaming for her son...nobody is helping her...he goes towards her and promises to find someone to help her son come out from the burning structure...no one pays him any attention...old lady is still screaming...he says that he will go and get him himself. Prem goes in, still clutching the sari box to his chest, and finds the old lady's son trapped under some wood, surrounded by fire....there's a camera taping this....he pulls him out, and both walk towards the opening. Suddenly something falls in their way and Prem pushes the boy towards the exit and tells him to go! The boy says he will not leave him... but Prem insists.

End of Part I

Juneja house - everyone is having fun...Preet is planning that Prem-Heer will go to Egypt for their honeymoon...'cause it is filled with mummies and he is so fond of mummies...Kulraj-di says don't you remember that Prem hates heat?

Prem is trapped in the fire...the camera is capturing this...he says I'm sorry Heer. Sorry Maa. Sorry Bauji...he is crying...

Juneja house - some woman is teasing Heer and asking her about Prem and his love for her. Another woman gives her green glass bangles to wear for her wedding... Prem is in the fire... his voice in the background saying that some love stories have their love grow in their separation...

Lots of flashbacks: starting from the train-station where Prem rescues Heer from the goons and her yellow dupatta covers his face; the shiv-mandir scene where she is running from him; the scene where he first looks her in the face; the day he finds out her name and that she is engaged to Manmeet; the day that he rescues her when she was dressed in the bridal outfit at his hotel; and ends with the scene where prem is going around heer saying "I, Prem Juneja, taking permission from these winds, my parents, my guru, take you, Heer Maan as my wife." A whole Prem-Heer love flashback

End of Part II

Prem surrounded by the fire, face all blackened, a streak of blood on the side of his face...he says I'm sorry bauji...

Lallu comes down the stairs ... a song is playing the background... all the girls and boys are dancing...Heer is standing on the side... someone pushes Meher into the middle of the dance crowd, and she happily dances...she pulls Heer into the middle too...Heer leaves...Harman-Maya comes into the circle, Meher draws out...Heer notices and asks her what is wrong? Meher tells her that not everyone is as lucky as Heer who has got the perfect love. Heer pulls her to the wall and says that she should touch the wall. Meher touches the wall, but says who will put an evil eye on you? what can happen to you? only one in a million can ever get a Prem.

Prem's in the fire, crouched down and desperate, and saying that people say at death, one's whole life flashes before their eyes.... but in front of mine, I see what could've been... another series of flashbacks of prem's life - starting from canada all the way till now... there are a series of shots of his crying face in the fire...and it's suddenly covered by yellow fire.

They show a set of stills: prem with his mother, with his father, with his brothers, with heer. and each picture - as they show it - they white out Prem from that picture. Finally, they show a picture of Prem in his purple kurta as he was sitting at the sangeet teasing Heer about telling in front of everyone that she loves him. The photo fades to white... it becomes a framed picture... In Hindi, it says "zindagi katham hoti lekhi prem nehi"...In English, it says "We will miss you Prem".

End of Part III

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:02 pm

6 october:
Scene continues from the last episodes last scene. Prem is crying, having flashbacks and thinking some really boring dialogues in his mind, instead of trying to save himself. Waiting like anything for the fire to engulf him. Alas, a blast happens, due to some weird reason and the scene shifts to the police outside trying to block people from going somewhere.

While the woman from the train was shouting something at the police.....(which I couldn't hear due to my grans shouts) behind a woman was trying to beat a police. Anyway, here in J-zoo.....everyone is still dancing (preet was dancing uchal-uchal ke.........as he is expecting to be made the male protagonist soon....little does he know that ekta will bring some other guy even if she promises him the lead......thats what ekta does)

Lallu is standing weirdly in his room watching tv. Specifically, the bomb blast news, and is feeling sorry for the people. Then slowpoke Lallu thinks that Prem is also in Delhi and calls him up. But the no. is unreachable or something. A random guy comes and asks Lallu to go down with him and join the dancing. (who are you and why are you sneaking in people's room????) Lallu and the guy goes down and starts dancing. A call comes and the servant resembling Balwant, gets it. He call Lallu and Lallu realises that the call is from his friend Commissioner Rathode.

Our over-friendly Lally greets the commissioner and insists that he comes to the wedding with bhabhiji. Commissioner after a lot of failed effort successfully says that they found Prem's wallet beside a body. Lallu tells the commissioner that Prem should have already come back to chandigadh so there is nothing to worry about. He will call the driver who went to pick Prem up and confirm it. Lallu calls the driver but the driver says that the flight has arrived but Prem hasn't. Lallu makes a constipated face and lets the commissioner know that. The commissioner asks Lallu to send someone from his home to identify the body.

Lallu gathers Harman and Preet and tells them everything. Preet overacts and gets all hyper (maan mein toh laddoo phoot rahe hain). Lallu shushes him up. And Harman is still in the dilemma as to how to react. So he opens his mouth a little bit, presumably to display shock, but can't do anything more than that or copy Preet as Preet had a dialogue wala scene and Harman wasnt given any dialogues. Then Lallu asks them to go to Delhi but two weird women come and are all lets dance. Heer comes and loudly wonders that Prem should have come by now. Preet jumps at the first chance (no way is he missing maroing line with bhabhi) and getting hold of her hand, says heer to wait...........Her gets all shy. And still al the other family members are dancing the same dance...................

Preet and Harman arrive in delhi hospital, and are shown Prem's wallet. Preet opens the wallet and sees something and confirms it to be Prem's ( surely it had a pic of Lallu in it). Then the police takes him to the morgue and shows them several bodies of which none belongs to Prem (wy would he show so many bodies when they found the wallet beside a certain body???? And all the while Preet kept closing his eyes and Harman looked in some other direction)

Preview: Harman and Preet both staring at Prem's dead body.

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:03 pm

7 october:
Preet-Harman are in the morgue, not recognising their brother in any of the dead bodies. A doctor comes asking if they'r elooking for prem juneja... that he is fine...he has just come to consciousness....but they have to wait for 20 minutes to see him... Preet-Harman are overjoyed and call their father to give him the good news: that they will bring PB back with them soon ... ... lallu gives thanks to god for keeping his son safe and prays for all the other souls who have died.

Lallu runs down excitedly to Gayatri who is gossiping with the other ladies in the party. He says that they will go to Vaishnodevi after Prem's marriage. She asks him why he is so keen on going right now....and he wants to tell her...but says nevermind, he'll tell her later...she asks him where Prem is and the rest of her sons are... and he tells her they are on the way...and asks her to go upstairs to get a lakh of rupees to distribute to the poor... she laughs and goes up....while she is looking in the cupboard wondering where her sons are...Prem comes!...in white kurta-pajama....She tells him "you have finally come".... he looks at her kindly and a little sadly and says "I have to go soon though...on a long journey...I thought I'd come and meet you once..." She is upset "You've just come and now you are talking of going away again??" He says "But things will happen according to His wishes." She again does'nt understand: "Whose wishes? YOur bauji's? Yes, yes, his wishes will always be upheld...But you are not going anywhere..."

End of Part I

Preet and Harman run behind the doctor into the patient's room and Preet asks..."where is my brother???"...of course, the patient is some other guy... he says that he is Prem Somebodyelse....The doctor says "Oh, I think there is a mistake"...an orderly runs in and tells the doctor that the things they had of Prem Juneja's was not with this guy but with the "body" in Room 15. The doctor asks how he could have made such a mistake! He explains there are bodies coming in so frequently that it was natural.... Preet gets mad: he runs and wants to beat up the orderly: "You made a mistake??! Where IS my brother??!"... The doctor asks him to keep calm...the wallet and stuff was picked up from an unindentified body in Room 15. Preet-Harman run out of there...searches through the corridor of victims and enter the room....where there is a body on the floor covered with a white cloth....Preet tells Harman to look because he doesn't have the courage...Harman looks terrified but goes and takes the cloth off...it is Prem...his face is burnt...Preet asks (looking in the other direction ) "Harman bhai, it is not PB, right?" repeatedly... but Harman can't reply... he's crying... Preet looks and is shocked into tears and silence....he walks to the body and collapses, crying hysterically and falling into Harman's arms... the doctor and orderly come in with the policeman who intones "Prem Juneja, found in market, with 90% burns (even though his clothes were intact... ) and time of death just 8 minutes ago (or something)" and still Preet-Harman are weeping hysterically, holding onto each other... it was the saddest thing in this show so far....

End of Part II

Prem tells his mother that he has to go....Gayatri is telling Prem that he should not say "I'm going" but that he should say "I'll return after going"...Prem is looking gentle and calm and sweet...... Prem insists on saying "I'm going this time, maa"...Lallu calls Gayatri and she scolds Prem saying "wait till i tell your father..." Lallu comes and she complains to him saying that Prem is not listening to her and insists on saying that he is going...Lallu is all confused... and says "but Prem has not arrived yet"... Gayatri looks shocked, turns back and Prem is not there.... she is standing with a stunned look on her face....not understanding...

Heer is in her room, smiling happily, looking at a box of jewelry....she takes that famous wedding dupatta that she was given when she was a little girl and puts it on her head... she looks at hersefl, in the mirror,at her mehendi, smiling so happily....looking incredibly beautiful....and Prem comes in the mirror next to her and says "Alvida" ! She is shocked and turns away her face from him.... and says "Prem what are you doing here!? There are rasams. If mom sees you here, she will be very upset. ... go away from here!" Prem smiles very gently, looking at her, and say "Pucca? (Should I really go?)" And Heer hiding her face in her hands says "Yes.. yes... go..." Prem says "Alvida" one last time.... Heer becomes shocked hearing that again... and turns around... there is no one there...the window is open and the curtains are blowing and there is no Prem...She goes to close the window and stands there looking like she is stunned... just like Gayatri...that she is not understanding and something has gone wrong....

End of episode...

Precap for tomorrow: Lallu is asking Harman why he is crying...Harman grabs him in a hug, and says that Prem Bhaiyya has left us...Preet is collapsed near a pillar...crying his heart out....Lallu collapses on his knees to the floor....

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:04 pm

8 october:
Lallu is talking with random women and having the time of his life, they leave to attend Heer and Veera's haldi when Preeman comes. The hall is deserted, Lallu asks Preeman where Prem is. He continues if Prem is too hurt and when getting no attention, goes outside and looks in the car for Prem. Finding no sign of Prem, he comes in and asks about his son again. Preet drops Prem's wallet, watch and coat on the floor. He sits on the floor and starts crying. Lallu goes to Harman, who is still trying his best to copy Preet and cry. Harman tells Lallu that they have lost Prem and starts crying which seemed more like laughing. He was hugging Lallu and all. While Preet sat in a corner, crying like a scared kid.

Heer is being applied haldi (turmeric) by Gullu when she thinks that she can't wait for Prem any longer and the happy moment will come soon. The scene shifts to Jugni, who is taking off her bangles and crying. When one of her female friends aks whats wrong (please.......why ask her anything and have a taste of Lallu's female version???) Then she goes on about the sadness of the separation of two lovers, and how will the girl cry when she gets to know that her wildcard is not going to be with her anymore. She goes on and on about never being able to love again and some other foul talks. And the scene revolves once around heer then at jugni's rubbish talks.

Harman is asking a petrified Lallu as to how to break the new of Prem's death to Gullu. Meanwhile, Gullu comes downstairs and sees an about turned Harman and Lallu. Preet hides the coat, wipes his tears and faces Gullu. Gullu goes on about the fact that she knows Preeman-Lallu and Prem are cooking up a plan so that Prem can meet heer. But she doesn't want any inauspicious stuff to take place, so Premeer cannot meet before marriage (what kind of mom is she that she can't even see her son is so sad???? He wasn't even smiling or talking.....this is so unlike Preet and still the woman gets nothing). She queries Prem's whereabouts and says that she wants everyone home and nobody should leave. Preet says that they would have to leave for a while....Gullu instructs him to comeback within 30 mins and she goes upstairs.

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:04 pm

9 october:
Preeman along with Lallu arrive at delhi again (what are they???? superman??? no transprt can be that fast and moreover, plane tickets are so not easy to get). Preet enquires to an officer as to when they will be handed over Prem's body....they have been waiting for quite long. Lallu is hanging onto Harman. The officer makes a curt reply about formalities and stuffs. Just then Lallu's friend Commisioner Rathode decides to take a stroll in the hospital and comes across Lallu. He sympathises with Lallu and takes them to the room where solely Prem's dead body is kept, on the floor.

Commissioner removes the cloth from Prem's face and Lallu's silence breaks!!!!!!! He sits beside the body and cries his heart out (only the close up were Prem's face....from above someone else was pretending to be the dead body) Commissioner asks Preet to come with him and get over with some formalities. Taking that chance, Harman also goes with Preet leaving Lallu alone. A guy comes and tries to hand Lallu a cheque of 1lakh as compensation. Now that Lallu's silence broke......he lectures the first person he could get his hands on. Says, how dare you compensate (Lallu actually pronounced it 'compenshate') me for my son's death. I had only one dream that my son handles my business and becomes my heir (yaa Lallu!!!! right!!!! and here we keep on hearing about your dreams every alternative day.........what wre Premeer's marriage, harman becoming a lawyer, you visiting the martyrs spot, having ganpati visarjan, etc, etc.......... all about????) He goes on and on about himself....not Prem. Then getting hold of the man's collar (who was thinking "why did I ever take this job?") called him heartless and stuffs. Then Preeman comes in and Lallu asks them to ask the guy to leave. Harman orders the guy to leave. The guy barely gets near the door....then he starts running to save his life.

Kulraaj, Veera and Ash are selecting sarees (how many things are they doing on one day??? Isn't this supposed to be just haldi day???) Ash tells Gullu that she will select a saree for her (Gullu). Kulraaj tells that Gullu will wear the saree which Prem will bring. Ash says "so sweet". Gullu is all smiles and says that she will have to buy a TV for Prem's room as there is no TV in his room. She calls Preet for more information on TV......Preet doesn't pick up.

Gullu goes to electronic shop to buy TV while Preeman and Lallu comes back home. Gullu brags about Prem to the shopkeeper......and then turns around only to see in the tvs news' about Prem. The newsreader says that only at a young age of 26.....the famous businessman...who got BOY award...expired in the delhi bomb blast (So Prem is 26......that makes Harman 20.....how old is Preet??? who by the way is done with his MBA.....and what about Veera......is she a balika-vadhu????). Gayatri sits on the floor in disbelief.

Here Preet is leaning against the wall in the doorway.....while Lallu, yet again, comforts himself hanging onto Harman. Everyone gathers (except for heer) and Kulraaj ignoring the trios long faces...asks happily what they are upto and where is Prem. Preet drops the saree which Prem bought for Gullu (they brought this....but not the body?????? Or are we not shown the body??? I dont know........). Then, Harman says 'Prem bhaiya, bomb blast mein......' and gives a howl. Kulraj takes the saree and starts shouting Prem's name. She faonts and is carried to the couch by her hubby and is followed by everyone (except for Lallu....who is now on the floor). Preeman comes back to Lallu and after enquiring for Gullu comes to know that she went to buy TV. Preet leaves to bring Gullu home.

Gullu is walking on the street near the store.......cars get jammed and all the people starts shouting at her. Preet comes to the rescue and sees on the TV the news of Prem's death. He starts pushing the people and shouting at them for calling his mom crazy, who has lost her son. People starts to go away, patting Preet on the shoulder to show sympathy. Preet hugs Gullu. Episode ends.

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:05 pm

13 october:
Everyone is sitting around miserable - Lallu talks and talks about how to tell Gayatri about Prem.
* Preet brings Gayatri home. Lallu tries to make some excuse but gayatri ignores him, takes prem's sari and walks away
* Meher wonders what to tell Heer-didi
* Heer is on her way to the gurudwara. Her car is hit by an ambulance and cannot go further. The ambulance driver tells her he will take her there. She goes even though there is a dead body in the ambulance. When the sheet lifts off the body, she looks away because it's bad luck. The ambulance is carrying Prem Juneja home.

End of Part I

* Heer's dupatta flies over Prem. Flashbacks.
* Before getting off at the gurudwara, she touches his feet and says to carry a prayer for her that the person who has her heart, please keep him close to god's heart.
* Jugni sees two doves, one dove flies away. She cries saying that lovers are getting separated forever.
* Heer happily walks to the gurudwara while Jugni cries and cries...one dove sits alone...

End of Part II

* Prem's body comes home. They put it in the center in front of a picture.
* Gayatri comes down dressed in the sari Prem brought for her -- it is burnt in parts. She collapses near Prem's body.

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:06 pm

14 october:
* Gayatri falls in front of Prem's body. Lallu says that he will never let Heer become a zinda laash like Gayatri -- that they will NOT let Heer see Prem's body (even though Preet says it is her right to see Prem).
* Heer finishes her prayers at the Gurudwara and walks out.....she joins a procession, but a lady stumbles and in helping her, she sees the Juneja's carrying a dead body...she runs after them. (beautifully shot).

End of Part I

* Heer comes to the funeral pyre asking why is everyone crying...who is dead?
* She sees the body, sees its Prem? and freaks out, starts pulling the wood off from top, says that it can't be prem, that they are all mad, that she has to go to Prem, they are not allowing her, and as she's screaming at him to get up, meher and ashlesha pull her away from there.
* Rites are carried out.. fire on the pyre... ceremony at home...Kuldi's husband tells Lallu that Heer hasn't cried, hasn't accepted Prem's death, and doctor says that she has to cry to accept his death. Lallu goes to convince her.

End of Part II

* Heer refuses to believe that Prem has left her...says that Prem cannot see her unhappy...he's HER PREM. He will never leave her. asks if he wanted to leave, why did he make his promises? asks why Lallu is talking like that? that without telling her, Prem cannot leave, he will HAVE to come back and marry her - otherwise she will not talk to him! that he WILL COME. (totally and unbelievably heartbreaking. )
* Lallu leaves defeated.
* Heer says to herself that Prem will come.

End of Part III

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:06 pm

15 october:
* Harman goes to Maya for comfort while Meher watches.
* Ugh, Ratpal is with the Junejas as they sit mourning Prem's loss...Stupid Kuldi's husband bugs Lallu to go talk to Heer again...fourth day of mourning?...Lallu says what to say
* Doorbell rings and a courier comes for Heer...

End of Part I

* Heer standing at the window staring at nothing. Then she hears Prem's voice "Happy birthday to you..."!
* Juneja's et al are shocked - ask Kuldi's husband what's going on. He says it's a CD left by Prem for Heer.
* DESPARATELY cute flashback of Prem planning Heer's present with Kuldi's husband.
* CD plays Prem's voice: Too beautiful, toooooo sad. He says this is the last day of their love story......because "tomorrow" they will be married.... become one.
(WHY DID THEY KILL PREM??! )
* He says go out of the house, someone's waiting for you there...
* Heer runs out, looks around at the gate and smiles.... there's a payal on a windchime...

End of Part II

* There's a letter with the payal from Prem to Heer
* She runs out further, there's a car waiting for her - no prem - which is supposed to take her to a surprise...
* Lallu panics, but Kuldi's husband stops him... that Prem had planned all this...and to let her go...that Prem has come to spend heer birthday with her

End of Part III

(not a sign of gayatri...)

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:08 pm

16 october:
Heer comes out of the car...a man comes n asks her dat is she Heer Maan ?...she says yes..He says dat Prem juneja has booked a table for yuh..he takes her inside the hotel n tells her 2 sit...she sits n is suprised n luks here n dere ..the waiter comes n gives her a letter which prem had given 4 her..in which he has written dat he wants Heer 2 sing infront of evry1..as she's scared of crowd..n he wants her 2 4get her fear n sing 4 him 2day...Heer remembers the tym wen she told Prem that she cant sing on stage as shez scared of crowd..but she wants 2 sing ..cux its her dream 2 sing infront of evry1 one day!!...den the man on the stage announces dat the song will b sung by Heer Maan..Heer comes on the stagee..n imagines Prem sitiing in the audience n tellin her 2 sing..she starts singing..evry1 in the audience start shouting at da Hotel ppl telling dem dat..dey cume here 2 listen 2 good singers who have good voice not such besure singers..n y have dey brought her here on the stage.sum1 must have given dem money..dey start throwing paper balls on Heer...Preet comes n sees evrything Heer tells preet luk prem is sitting dere...he luks dere n tells dat derez no one bhabhi ,,lets go...!!!

Lallu is sitting n is lukin at prems pic...wen a man comes n sits beside him n tells him dat hez very shocked 2 hear about Prems death..n gives him a file n tells him that Prem came 2 meh 4 Preets work..n he has bought a land 4 preet n here r da paperss...n leaves..Preet bring Heer home..Meher takes Heer 2 her room..Preet tells Lallu dat PB had told Heer dat he'll spend his whole day with her...Lallu gets up n comes near Preet n gives him the file...n says that these r da papers of the land which Prem had bought 4 yuh...dats y he had gone 2 delhi..n starts hitting him wid the filee...n tellss him that bcux of him Prem is t wid us 2day..bcux of his work he had gone 2 delhi..n if he had gone instead of Prem den Prem wouldnt have died..!!he starts beating him soo badlyy..evry1 trys 2 stop him but he doesnt listen.. givess him a biggg lecture..n den he brings a stickk 2 beat Preet..n strats beating him wid the stick n tells him dat he shud have gone 2 delhi..Bcux of him Prem died..he went 2 delhi 4 ur work..bcux yuh dint want 2 go..Prem was getting married n u wanted 2 Party.. he tells him dat hes useless he doenst know how 2 do anything...he jus knows how 2 make fun of his parents.. n laugh at dem..hes responsible 4 heer n gayatris halat..bcux of him this house has lost its happiness..n keeps telling again n again dat he shud have died...bcux wen he sees him alive he gets ashamed of his Lyf!!den FINALLYY evry1 stops Lalluu..Preet sits down n starts crying...Kulraaj n Harman tell him 2 stop crying..n tell him nt 2 feel bad abt wat lalllu said...he knowz how much Lallu loves him..lallu has lost his Sense after Prems death dats y hez behaving lyk dat !!but Preet says no Bauji is right i shud have died instead of Prem Bhaiya.. "he says dat PB k liye to main Hazar bar Maar sakta hoon"...n says dat i shud have died..kulraaj says noo dont say like that...Harman hugs him...n den dey all start crying

Den dey show evry1 crying 1 by 1 ...first dey show Kulraaj ,Harman n Preet crying....den Heer...den Gaya3..den Lallu..wid da background song KKKG!!..Btw Veera wasnt shown 2day!!

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:08 pm

21 october:
Harman comes in to dad..nd says plz bauji dnt trouble urself too muchh..everyone is gna be ok nd i wont leave u alone nad i will put our buissness up like prem bahiya..harman says go nad rest..bauji nods nd goes..Harman is getting ready in the morning with blazer nd luks for his tie..meher comes in wid breakfast nd goes harman ji i'll do ur tie for you..nd dey hav a moment *luv music plays*..harman then holds meher from the waist nd she is all shockeed he hugs her nd says do u knw wateva has happnd i have trusted dat anything can happen nd he goes dat i have learnt dat there has to be life nd a close one has to be near a wildcard nd he says wen i see you i feel dat way..he says dat i dnt any distance between us nd dat the most important thing is you..meher lets go nd den harmans girlfriend comes in nd says bauji sed meet you before you go to office..harman nd girlfriend smile *evil*..

BREAK!!

Harman gd goes..meher says dat harman ji u were jokin nd goes dat u knew maya was at the dorr nd she how disgusting nd tuts nd he goes its not a joke its real!!..nd he goes my every word was true nd every word i sed was meant from my heart but from which heart i sed it was someone else..nd he ghoes nd da sad love music plays..meher cries..nd dne maya comes nd nd says meher seh says listen nd says dat get harman to wear red bcoz he likes it more you see wa harman likes i knw more tha you do because harman is my life..nd goes..RR comes nd says after herain about prme i am upset butno one can replace him after him i'll be ur son ur every problem tell me i'll be ur support nd bauji says dat after prem has gne i thout onlii harman wud support me buh thnx for supportin me..i thout after old age i hav onlii one support..i thouti had postpone veera's marriage..heer comes nd says no veera's marriage will not be postponed nd she says dat i dnt want eny job of prems to be delayed ive arranged everything so nothing will be postpned..bauji says buh wa wil everyone think..nd heer says dat wa about prems dreams wateva he wants will happen..heer goe sot her room nd sees prem..x

BREAK!!

harman says to sum1 on the phone dat ur project will be finished nd dat we will build the hotel ther end finalises otehr things..he says dat OH GOD wa has happnd we brout a land nd thout dat we wud get full money buh onlii in half price..them maya comes nd says im going nd harman says WHAT!! nd harman says wa!! nd she goes dad had cum to ludhiana he goes dat ur stayin inmy house...nd she goes im going bcoz i dnt like ur tie nd he says we're on about serious things nd she says i found out everything about ur family nd i have done everything nd come for dinner to my house nd we'll end this game nd she says bcoz i dnt like ur stupid tie nd i dnt want us to be distance nd 3rd of all meher loves you..nd he says what!! what r u sayin wa do u mean meher cant luv me she's jus helpin me shes my friend she goes ok fine..at home mum is sittin at home nd heer remembers wa prem sed about takin care of mum..she goes up to mum nd sits on the floor with her..she doe sher hair nd gets her up..she gives her dinner nd mum coughs nd coughs..heer puts her han don her nd mum sees her mehndi hands nd da music cums on..nd starts cryin bad nd says i want my son i want him nd she says get him bak nd ur lying he's not dead nd shouts i want my son bak he cant leave me before he left me he sed i will cum bak wait for me i didnt knw dat he will neva cum bak..heer nd mum cry..x

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:09 pm

28 october:
Harman tells Maya's Dad off for insulting Heer and takes her away. Lalit and Preet seem to be working in a kitchen with tons of other chefs. Harman and Heer join them. Heer smiles while she recalls Prem saying that Preet and Harman would take their hotel to new heights. Maya is upset with her father for embarrassing her in front of Harman by insulting his sister-in-law. She points out that Harman is what they really need; not his family. Preet overhears their conversation.
Kiran informs Lalit, Heer, Meher, Preet and Harman that the piece of land in Simla that Lalit was going to sell to make money for Veera's wedding has been overtaken by a firm called 'Nihaal & Company'. Everyone assumes it's the same Nihaal they threw out of their house a few weeks ago. Harman decides to go to Simla to file a case against them. Kiran suggests that Meher should accompany him, making everyone feel uncomfortable (except Lalit, who approves happily). Heer decides to talk to Nihaal to find out if he really did all of that. Ash and Veera are shopping for clothes, and Veera gets upset after realizing that the outfit she wants won't fit in her budget. Maya runs into them. Ash tells her that they are in a hurry, as there are some problems at home due to which Harman and Meher are going to Simla. After Ash and Veera leave, Maya vows to not let Meher take 'her' Harman away.
Harman assures a distressed Meher that he will come up with an excuse so that she won't have to accompany him to Simla. She says that he should do that, because she really doesn't want to go with him. Heer tries to contact Nihaal but in vain. Harman tells Lalit that Meher shouldn't have to go with him as Heer and the others need her to help around with the preparations. Lalit points out that there are lots other people in the house that can help and it wouldn't make a difference if Meher is absent. Meher shows up and says he's right; she will go with Harman. Preet thanks Meher and through a flashback it is revealed that he was the one who had begged her to go in order to save Harman from Maya's clutches. Heer stands in her room, looking up at the sky. She talks to Prem, telling him not to worry as everything will be fine. End of episode.

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:10 pm

31 october:
Lallu was fast asleep snoring way dressed in his nighty which was a dracula suit ...He suddenly woke up at the sound of Harman sleep walking... and boling anything

Lallu: what are you doing skeleton ji *rubs eyes*

Harman: eh tussi who is you go back to hell

Lallu: no..its time for me to get up now..time for my night shift where I don't get paid

Harman: oh so you must be kanjoos then..not doing any work..bhaar main ja

Lallu left.....Suddenly there was a bang at the door....Everyone else in the house woke up too and Harman ended up falling through the bathroom window ...He saw Veera flying in the air with her broom and her billi

Harman: hi Veera...*waves* am falling..but don't pick me up

Veera: *cackles* hell never..tussi jao na..on the floor..saaf the floor whilst your there while I go off to make 579258929 kilos of chana.

Lallu looked out the window and he saw a mummy throwing eggs at the front door..the mummy was wrapped in newspaper so he couldnt identify the person

Prem: peek a boo BAUJEEE the dracula wannabe....have that silly saand
Heer was hiding behind the car putting apples in Lallu's car exhaust And Preet was playing with money like he'd never seen it beforeHappy birthday Preet

Gayatree came running..her pumpkin dress was so heavy for her so she was only moving 2 miles per hour

Gayatree: hello..bachna ae dracula's lo pumpkin agayeee..man its so hot in here..or is it me omg I've got humoungous sweat patches...kuch karo Lallu aunty

Lallu: no fish off Gayatree bear

Prem: hello mothering..kya hoying...*throws eggs at the window* ...

Gayatree: Prem...my boyy..help me get rid of these sweat patches na...why are you doing this..

Prem: becuase me lubs it...muhahahah *ebil laff* mogambi suffer karo now

Gayatree: okay.. I'll just get myself into a coffin if I fit in there

Prem: you do that..coz now am off..trick or treat?? ....Heer lets go from here... look I can see frankenstein's sister coming..omg its Meher chalo bhagooooo

Heer: omg look at her earrings..they look the size of Africa

Both of them left and Lallu came outside, he got in his car and put the keys in the ignition and he put his favourite song on..BHOOTNI KE ...next thing you know BANGGGGGGGGGGG ...chaddi ripped ...the car's gone up in the air ..

DJ came out dressed as a witch's cauldron rolling down the hill...singing..."rolling, just like the moment..rolling i'm a big bhens"

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:11 pm

4 november:
Meher is in car wid Harman and thaws him out she holds his hand and says harma ji [tewice]she put a blanket around him..he slowly falls asleep on her shoulder..[happy music plays]..nihaal gives heer the numb and says dat he?s in this house at the moment..she rings it nd bauji piks up..then ringing carries on nd nd heer turns around nd rishabh piks fone [heer facing nihaal]..she turns around nd sees rishabh with fone nd then he goes I tld u its rishabh he wants to ruin u..he wants to deceive you..heer says how cani believe you..ur so disgusting I thout u were my bro nd u did this to me..u like veera u jus want her to get married to her..listen to me carefully veera is my responsibility nd this is my family..prem?s family..nd I?ll do anything to stop u from ruining it..dnt even luk at this family..

BREAK!!..

Nihaal says no ur misunderstanding me I do like veera but I want her to stay happy not with me but I want her to be happy..i d nt want her to marry rishabh?he?s has a different intentin he is bad..he has another plan..heer says go away nihaal says I will go..i?ll go inside nd stop this marriage..atleats I wont feel guilty about ruining her life..heer says stop..nd runs afta him..harman is awake nd gd..no nruises..meher is sleeping..he luks at her..flashbak at where meher found Harman..nd she says if anything happens to u I wont live..he smiles nd happy music plays..she is sleeping her head is going to fall nd he holds her heads nd puts her in his arms..[besharam lollz]..ova at the hosue..the wedding is taking place..mum cumz down all upset wid ash nd kuljeet..the rituals are taking place nd veera is smiling..heer tries to stop nihaal..he shoputs this wedding cant tke place..everyone is like wa the hell??..heer stops nihaal he says he cant marry veera?stop this wedding..forguve me bauji I knw dat id nt hav the right to cum here..preet says u bloody idiot holds his collar..nihaal says leave my collar..i haven?t done anything its him who has done all this..Bauji Comes nd says u liar get out..RR wats this about..bauji says sorry..RR says its ok any1 cumz in nd u believe them??..bauji says to nihaal get out..RR says yes get out..
so what dat I took there company nd business ..everyone is shocked..so what..thats my business nd this is my wedding..they have no connection..lets get on with the rituals..and one more thing that mallika is my girlfriend..everyone is shocked..darling I left my dupatta..where is it..hunnii u forgot it at my house last night..bauji says r u telling the truth..he says yes it is now lets carry on with wedding..baujio says traitor betrayal?yes it?s the truth..bauji shouts get up get out..do u think that I will let u marry my daughter..she is no toy..she is lalit junejas daughter I have kept her in my lap..RR says u have kept her long ebough in ur lap..now see after today no1 will marry veera onlii I will marry her..u r both humiliated nd luk at ur face its so scared nd worried..he carries on insulting nd his lawyer cumz nd givz him na envelope..he says luk at these pics a luv story..it tells u..[pic of veer and RR]..veera cries..RR walks around with nd kuljeet throws it..bauji is angry..

PRECAP:Veera runs away crying heer nd bauji watch ?x

END!!...x

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:12 pm

5 november:
Rishabh continues to taunt the Junejas. Heer tells Lalit that Nihaal will marry Veera. She goes on to explain that he is her own brother and he never had any ill intentions towards Veera. Everyone including Lalit is relieved. Veera is outraged at the idea and storms off.

In private, Nihaal tells Heer that he will marry only after his sisters do. Heer says that he shouldn't worry as Meher is already engaged and she (Heer) does not plan on marrying anyone ever. Lalit tells Nihaal that if he wants, they can get Harman/Meher married on the same day as him and Veera. That way both brothers (Nihaal and Harman) will get their sisters married. Harman and Meher return. Lalit informs them about the turn of events. Harman says yes to marrying Meher, who is suprised.

Ash tries to convince Veera into saying yes to Nihaal. Veera doesn't agree and rushes off to Nihaal's room, where he's sitting in a chair with his back facing Veera. She warns him to forget marrying her as she doesn't marry servants. It turns out that the person sitting in the chair wasn't Nihaal, but Kuljeet. Veera is shocked. The end.

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:14 pm

written update for 9th DECEMBER !
The epi started with Rishab and Heer, Heer told Rishab that she would never go with him he can forget it, Rishab tries to convince her by showing her the picture of Juneja house and tells her they owe him a total of 75 crores to pay back his loan which they would never have. Heer still refuses to go with him and leaves.

At juneja house DJ is hungry and she decides to make gyatri cook by telling her that Prem called her and told her he is coming back and wants gyatri to cook for him. While gyatri is cooking for her son she tells her to hurry up and in the process gyatri burned her arm.

After that Lalu, Heer and everyone tries to tell DJ how insensitive she is, in the meantime gyatri keeps on saying that let me go Prem likes to eat food cooked by me., Heer tries to slap her but DJ holds her hand and tells her she will have to pay for this. Heer tells her what can she do? Throw them out of the house? Heer tells her to do it! But DJ says she won't let them off that easily and would make them pay that they would neither remain of this world or that.

Heer than decided to go with Rishab and lies to bauji that she wants to go there to pray for Prem so that his aatma could have shanti. She calls Rishab and tell him she is ready to go, rishab says i will show you that Rajhistan which people have only read about in books. While he is saying that heer holds onto a glass and is so angry that she breaks the glass and her hand start bleeding.

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:16 pm

written update for 10th DECEMBER !
BTW, preview of the episode today:
RR tells Heer that she will come to Pushkar because he can afford to buy EVERYTHINGof the Juneja's
DJ tells Gayatri that Prem's coming... so that she will cook food for Prem and DJ will eat it all.
Gayatri burns her hand.
Everyone's upset but DJ laughs at them....First Meher tells her off!! Then Heer comes to slap her!! DJ says that she will pay heavily for having lifted her hand to her!
Heer calls RR to say yes to Pushkar.
Heer tells Lallu that she wants to do some religious thing for Prem in Pushkar.
RR says that she will go as Heer and come back as ... (I didn't get it.. couldn't understand him when he was not chewing something....)

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by divya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:16 pm

11th DECEMBER !
Part 1

The episode starts with SS scared by seeing heer's future..Heer asks him continuesely that why is he scared ??He says nothing and asks her to come with him that he will show her room...While Heer was moving with him ..He agian sees that koudiyaan and gets scared...

scene shifts to DJ..Dj scolding Heer that why did she not tell her that she is leaving for pushkar for 3 days....starts her usual crap of scolding Heer..she says that her punishment will be given to the other people..lallu keeps a face that he is not listening anything..Ash is laughing evilly..she strats her crap abt action and reaction (boring.)..ahe says that from now gay3 will not be given any medicines and sab bandh...Lallu asks that is she gone mad ?...Dj asks him start his work immediately and usual crapAsh is laughing at his mom's words....

Again shifts to rajasthan...SS shows heer her room and talks some stuff abt the view of the room ...Heer agin asks waht did he see in that koudiyaan...He talks some stuff abt rajansthan and its beautiful view, then he also talks abt Prem kahani..finally he says that todayy something big is gonna happen in heer's life..Heer is shocked by his crap and confused..she sits on the floor and starts thinking..but his daialogues wre nice and indicates that she will get her love and also talks abt her happiness that she is gona get something in this rajasthan...i think he is referiing abt her love...something like Prem kahani fills tears in ur eyes and bring a smile on her lips...So he is surely refering abt Prem only..no hamshakal drama

Part 2

some lady comes to Heer and says that SS asked me to give u this dress secretly...and gives a dress to Heer..and says something that khoon ka rang ..Heer is thinking abt that..

In part 2, some women are carrying some sets of clothes to Heer. The Jugna stops them and tells them to give only the red dress....and say that "Jugna has given a message to her"... The women go to Heer and tell her that this is the outfit from their prince....Heer says she can't wear red and can only wear black....The women say that only widows (or some such) wear black...Heer says that is what she is like......And then the women say that Jugna said that the first time she wore it it was the colour of blood....but this time, will be the colour of marriage and union (!)....Heer is shaken....the women leave and she remembers moments with ....PREM!! the duppatta scene at the station, shiv mandir, the ring-stealing scene...and then Heer in red at the funeral pyre saying that it is not her Prem....and then watching the STUPID video of prem saying that she has to live...and she is miserable and wondering...(thanks to only.asking)

Part 3

OMg that dirty fellow RR swimimg showing his whole body(agar Prem hotha tho )...one servant gives him coat and gives his clothes for the nite party..RR comes to his mom and sits infront of her..She gives him a knife and asks him to wear this in nite party...she goes to falshback and says that his father weared it on his engagement day and reminds him that this day was like that day for him(omg rr--heer engagment or marriage)..RR starts his crap and says that from today onwards Prem's atma will not rest in peace..and even he did not think this will happen to heer in his dreams also...(so prem is not with RR..proved me wrong)

omggggggg khushi dear MEET scene was so nice and even romantic...coming to the point...Preet is working on the files at nite 2 'o' clock...Meher wearing a pretty white dress and asks him to sleep as it is too late now..as he did not have a sufficient sleep from 3 days...Preet bacha says that he should take care of the house now as Heer is not there and went to Prem's pindhan...He says that he will work hard to make bauji's dreams come true...Meher keeps her hand on his shoulder and asures him that he will fullfill Prem's and baujis's dreams.....Meher asks Preet to close his eyes..Preet asks why..Meher says fisrt do it...Preet closes his eyes and meher takes his hand and puts on her dhadkan....Preet says maine mehsuus kiya (wat i too donno)..Meher says how can you ?? Preet gives a romantic look to Meher and says jab koi hamare liye sochthe hain tho uske dhadkan hum aasani se mehsoos karsakthe hain...giving a romantic look...Meher feels shy....she says that she wil bring tea for him...Preet smilingly says thanks....Mher leaves and Preet does his work..Bauji sees all these and his eyes are filled with tears of joy seeing their love...

Again rajasthan ki bakwas..starts...Heer with some other women comes with pindaan material..SS stops them ..and says that is not the rite material they are taking..He says some missing materilas..she is shocked and asks how he knows abt this?? He says that RR also does the pindaan .and gives a pindaan in red colur cloth...Heer is shell shocked and says RR is doing the pindaan but for whom....SS asks his car driver to tak her to that spot...Heer is ocnfused..

Precap : Phir se wahi precap...ekta tho mera dimaag karab kar diya/..

divya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next