Inspire With An Example

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inspire With An Example
Inspire With An Example
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guestbook Bbs
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 am by berfor

» Binksetmixbins 16.rar
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:03 am by berfor

» Lets welcome the new members to our website!
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 pm by Admin

» Movie Game
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm by Admin

» kdmhmd classes-only for true fans
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:44 pm by Admin

» **Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain Siggy and Avvie Corner**
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 am by Fatema Abidi

» NONE intrested ??????
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:18 am by Fatema Abidi

» Weather Of pune-- daily auto- update
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:11 pm by Admin

» ~~~Siggies and Avatar pics Gallery here~~...
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:08 pm by Mahnaz

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guestbook Bbs
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 am by berfor

» Binksetmixbins 16.rar
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:03 am by berfor

» Lets welcome the new members to our website!
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 pm by Admin

» Movie Game
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm by Admin

» kdmhmd classes-only for true fans
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:44 pm by Admin

» **Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain Siggy and Avvie Corner**
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 am by Fatema Abidi

» NONE intrested ??????
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:18 am by Fatema Abidi

» Weather Of pune-- daily auto- update
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:11 pm by Admin

» ~~~Siggies and Avatar pics Gallery here~~...
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:08 pm by Mahnaz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

ROCK ON!!!
This is a widget which contains Music player
Affiliates
free forum

Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha

+2
Fatema Abidi
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Which Forum do u like the best?

Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_vote_lcap5%Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_vote_lcap10%Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_vote_lcap10%Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_vote_lcap25%Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 5 ]
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_vote_lcap5%Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_vote_lcap20%Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha Empty Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha

Post by Admin Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Frnds firstly vote for the forum u like the best
then reply here what is so special about that forum or serial
and plz say sum few lines abt that serial... i mean describe that serial in short
describe it in how many lines u want to
and if u like welcome forum or entertainment forum d best so tell wat did u liked abt that forum plz
u can have multiple choices
but see if u have multiple choices then do plz say abt all those serials or forums u voted for okies
every person voting shuld reply

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Entertainment Field: 100

https://sagarshayer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha Empty Re: Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha

Post by Fatema Abidi Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:18 pm

i Love YRKKH ........Because the characters r very nice .,.and very very cool ..Thats Why Maybe confused
Fatema Abidi
Fatema Abidi
Best Member Of the Foum
Best Member Of the Foum

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha Empty Re: Which Forum do u like the best???????? And do reply that wha

Post by Admin Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Frnds i have voted for every forum over here
that is because i am the admin so i wuld love all the forums
i know i havent seen every serial out here
still i love this forum of mine so i have voted for all

but i wuld like to say abt DMG serial
DMG!!! Dill Mill Gayye!!! I am attached with DILL MILL GAYYE a lot cauz it has something in it that i love to see it
DMG is an serial about the 7 interns and 2 senior doctors and 2 heads of that hospital
Interns name are
1)Rahul And Muskaan are a pair but they arent any more together cauz of Rahul's problem
2)Atul and Anjali are still not paired in the serial cauz Atul loves Annjali but Anjali hates him!!!
3)Armaan and Riddhima the cutest and the best couple!!! They are in love and had many problems but they were together but once Armaan met with an accident and his memory went two years back it means that Armaan does not remembers anything about previous 2 yrs but he comes to know that Riddhima loves him
4) Nikkita she is in love with an head Dr.Abhimanyu Modi but the relation isnt ne more...
5) Dr.Shashank Gupta- The head and is married to Padma
6) MR and MRs Rai--- Dr.Kirti and Dr.Shubhankar Rai--- Paired together cauz they love each other
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatema Abidi Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:28 pm

Admin wrote:Frnds i have voted for every forum over here
that is because i am the admin so i wuld love all the forums
i know i havent seen every serial out here
still i love this forum of mine so i have voted for all

but i wuld like to say abt DMG serial
DMG!!! Dill Mill Gayye!!! I am attached with DILL MILL GAYYE a lot cauz it has something in it that i love to see it
DMG is an serial about the 7 interns and 2 senior doctors and 2 heads of that hospital
Interns name are
1)Rahul And Muskaan are a pair but they arent any more together cauz of Rahul's problem
2)Atul and Anjali are still not paired in the serial cauz Atul loves Annjali but Anjali hates him!!!
3)Armaan and Riddhima the cutest and the best couple!!! They are in love and had many problems but they were together but once Armaan met with an accident and his memory went two years back it means that Armaan does not remembers anything about previous 2 yrs but he comes to know that Riddhima loves him
4) Nikkita she is in love with an head Dr.Abhimanyu Modi but the relation isnt ne more...
5) Dr.Shashank Gupta- The head and is married to Padma
6) MR and MRs Rai--- Dr.Kirti and Dr.Shubhankar Rai--- Paired together cauz they love each other

well Said Sagar .........you can delete this post Sagar

Last edited by Fatema Abidi on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fatema Abidi
Fatema Abidi
Best Member Of the Foum
Best Member Of the Foum

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:30 pm

Fatema Abidi wrote:i Love YRKKH ........Because the characters r very nice .,.and very very cool ..Thats Why Maybe confused

hey gr8
but plz frnds no comments and any discussion after dis in this forum plz
i hope u didnt mind ha
Fatema just reply here once that u didnt mind na
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Somitha Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:46 pm

I've voted for MJHT forum I like DMG also a lot but its not allowed to vote for 2 so only MJHT as its my all-time favorite, I just love to watch MJHT there's no particular reason for it, I just love everything single thing in it, the characters , the script, & just everything.
Somitha
Somitha
Tanu/ Somitha dis
Tanu/ Somitha dis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by samrat ki dewani Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:39 pm

i voted for mjht forum bocz its my life .i can stay alive if i don't eat & breath but if i don't watch mjht then i m will not be alive
samrat ki dewani
samrat ki dewani

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanu Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:12 pm

well being the mod i love eskj forum n about next comes dmg n mjht n lnmdj forum

Tanu
Tanu/ Somitha dis
Tanu/ Somitha dis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by zaara Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:28 pm

All r very nice ...

but i voted for entertainment forum.. MJHT .. YRKKH ....as i usually go here ..

zaara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down