Inspire With An Example

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inspire With An Example
Inspire With An Example
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guestbook Bbs
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 am by berfor

» Binksetmixbins 16.rar
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:03 am by berfor

» Lets welcome the new members to our website!
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 pm by Admin

» Movie Game
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm by Admin

» kdmhmd classes-only for true fans
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:44 pm by Admin

» **Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain Siggy and Avvie Corner**
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 am by Fatema Abidi

» NONE intrested ??????
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:18 am by Fatema Abidi

» Weather Of pune-- daily auto- update
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:11 pm by Admin

» ~~~Siggies and Avatar pics Gallery here~~...
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:08 pm by Mahnaz

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guestbook Bbs
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 am by berfor

» Binksetmixbins 16.rar
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:03 am by berfor

» Lets welcome the new members to our website!
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 pm by Admin

» Movie Game
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm by Admin

» kdmhmd classes-only for true fans
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:44 pm by Admin

» **Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain Siggy and Avvie Corner**
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 am by Fatema Abidi

» NONE intrested ??????
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:18 am by Fatema Abidi

» Weather Of pune-- daily auto- update
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:11 pm by Admin

» ~~~Siggies and Avatar pics Gallery here~~...
ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:08 pm by Mahnaz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

ROCK ON!!!
This is a widget which contains Music player
Affiliates
free forum

ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL

3 posters

Go down

ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL Empty ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:40 pm

HUM DONO HAIN ALAG ALAG

Dimple Jhangiani in Star One's 'Hum Dono Hai Alag Alag'..

The decision of Dimple Jhangiani to move out of NDTV Imagine's Kitani Mohabbat Hai seems to have worked for the actress, as she has bagged a meaty role in Star One's yet another youth based show, produced by Playtime Creations.

As reported earlier by Telly Buzz, Chahat Khanna and Garima had been finalized for the role but the channel wanted a better face to play the protagonists.

According to our source, "The title of the show which was tentatively kept as 'Humaari Jodiyaan' has been changed to 'Hum Dono Hai Alag Alag'. The show is a tale of two brothers of contrasting types; one is dumb while the other is shrewd and good looking. Yash Pandit will play the brother who is dumb while Manish Raisinghania plays the relatively better one".

"Dimple will be cast opposite Yash Pandit while Manish will be opposite a new comer who is yet to be finalized", adds our source.

We talked to Dimple who said, "I had been waiting for Kitani for nearly six months, but then decided to move on as I was loosing out on quality roles and time. It was a mutual understanding with Balaji Telefilms and they were also fine with my decision. I am happy to have got this role. This is a youth-based show and is quite challenging, so I am far away from the usual rona-dhona.".

ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL F5F_dimple
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Entertainment Field: 100

https://sagarshayer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL Empty Wedding Time on Hum Dono Hai Alag Alag..

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:47 pm

Wedding Time on Hum Dono Hai Alag Alag..

It's wedding galore on Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag! Star One is all up with josh and fervor to rejoice the two weddings in the Kothari Khandan!
With celebrations on in full swing, watch the drama unfolding, as the sons of the house Varun and Aditya are to tie the knot with Avantika and Mallika respectively, with the blessings and good wishes of their family and loved ones on 14th September, 10 pm only on Star One!

Till now we have seen how the characters met each other and fell in love. But as the big day approaches, they do not know that a twist of fate will change their perception about love and more importantly life.

Varun is ecstatic thinking that Avantika has accepted him the way he is, while the latter is blissfully unaware of the reality. On the other hand, we have Aditya who is extremely eager to enter wedlock with his girlfriend, Mallika who is having second thought about her prospects after marriage in the Kothari family.

The ever sweet Rajshree however is nursing a broken heart over Aditya's marriage with Mallika, her only comfort being the fact that at least Aditya will be happy with the marriage. Little does she know that on Adi's D-day she is going to get what she'd been praying for her entire life! – Adi.

The Kothari family, blissfully unaware of the situations are overjoyed to get both their sons married at one go and are all ready for the celebrations to follow.

With extravagant sets, designer costumes, dhamaka music and absolute hungama, the excitement at the wedding is unbeatable! But while the family participates with supreme enthusiasm and delight, they will be introduced to an unexpected twist on their wedding day! While entering into the bond of matrimony, the two protagonists will have to face realities that will change their lives forever!

And with the marriage, Star One unfurls yet another exciting chapter on Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag. Are Varun and Aditya strong willed to survive the existing truth? Will they match up to the expectations of their family?

ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL Z1F_humalag

ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL 566_pic1
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL Empty Re: ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL

Post by samrat ki dewani Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:48 pm

wow gr8
samrat ki dewani
samrat ki dewani

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL Empty Manish at the receiving end of prank on Birthday!

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Manish at the receiving end of prank on Birthday!

The crew members of Star One's Hum Dono Hai Alag Alag of Playtime Creations played a prank on actor Manish Raisinghania before throwing a surprise birthday bash for him yesterday.
According to our source, "Manish who plays Adi and Yash Pandit who essays the role of Tapu in the show were enacting a serious scene. But the director was not happy with the scene and started getting angry with Yash. In a matter of few minutes, the argument between Yash and the director took such a turn that Manish started getting blamed for the scene going wrong."

The source adds, "Manish, the cool dude that he is, appeared normal even after all this. Having seen that their prank did not affect Manish in any way, the director and Yash came clean without prolonging the prank".

When asked Manish about the prank he says "I was confused seeing the prank. But glad that I did not give in to it".

Manish usually celebrates a quiet birthday. He says "We daily soap actors rarely get time to party. So I am lucky that today my whole unit gave me a surprise party on the sets. Believe me it's a big thing. After so many years I've had an opportunity to celebrate like this."

We wish the actor a wonderful and blessed year ahead.ARTICLES WITH INTRO OF THE SERIAL 7Z1_manish
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatema Abidi Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:21 pm

woooooooooooooooooooooooow he is there in this serial ...COOL
Fatema Abidi
Fatema Abidi
Best Member Of the Foum
Best Member Of the Foum

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:25 pm

YUPS ITS COOL
BUT YEH OAR KAUNSE SERIAL MAIN HAIN DEAR????????
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down