Inspire With An Example

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inspire With An Example
Inspire With An Example
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guestbook Bbs
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 am by berfor

» Binksetmixbins 16.rar
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:03 am by berfor

» Lets welcome the new members to our website!
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 pm by Admin

» Movie Game
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm by Admin

» kdmhmd classes-only for true fans
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:44 pm by Admin

» **Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain Siggy and Avvie Corner**
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 am by Fatema Abidi

» NONE intrested ??????
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:18 am by Fatema Abidi

» Weather Of pune-- daily auto- update
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:11 pm by Admin

» ~~~Siggies and Avatar pics Gallery here~~...
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:08 pm by Mahnaz

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guestbook Bbs
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 am by berfor

» Binksetmixbins 16.rar
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:03 am by berfor

» Lets welcome the new members to our website!
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 pm by Admin

» Movie Game
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm by Admin

» kdmhmd classes-only for true fans
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:44 pm by Admin

» **Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain Siggy and Avvie Corner**
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 am by Fatema Abidi

» NONE intrested ??????
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:18 am by Fatema Abidi

» Weather Of pune-- daily auto- update
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:11 pm by Admin

» ~~~Siggies and Avatar pics Gallery here~~...
The Secret Revealed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:08 pm by Mahnaz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

ROCK ON!!!
This is a widget which contains Music player
Affiliates
free forum

The Secret Revealed

Go down

The Secret Revealed Empty The Secret Revealed

Post by Admin Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:39 pm

The Secret Revealed

1) The Secret gives you anything you want- Happiness; Health and Wealth. You can have, be or do anything you want.

What is The Secret?

2) We work with just one power, and one law- ATTRACTION! The Secret is the Law Of Attraction. Everything that is coming into your life you are attracting into your life. And that is attracted to you by virtue of images you’re holding into your mind. It’s what you’re thinking. Whatever is going on in your mind, you are attracting to you.
Prentice Mulford had said:
“Every thought of yours is real thing- a force.”

3) Law of Attraction is the most powerful law in the Universe. Poets/ Musicians / Artists/ Great Thinkers showed this through their poems/ music/ writings and teachings.
4) It is the law that determines the complete order in the Universe, every moment of your life, and every single thing you experience in your life. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you are, the Law of Attraction is forming your entire life experience, and this all powerful law is doing that through your thoughts. You are the one who calls the Law of Attraction into action, and you do it through your thoughts.
5) In 1912 Charles Haanel described the Law of Attraction as “the greatest and the most infallible law upon which the entire system of creation depends.”
6) A perfect example to demonstrate The Secret and the law of attraction is:
You may know of people who acquired lots of wealth, lost it all, and within a short time acquired the massive wealth again. What had happened, did they knew it or not, is that their dominant thoughts were on wealth; that is how they acquired it in the first instance. Then they allowed fearful thoughts of losing their wealth to enter their minds, until those fearful thoughts became their dominant thoughts. They tipped the scales from thinking thoughts of wealth to thinking thoughts of loss and so they lost it all. And then the fear disappeared and they thought again about wealth, so it returned to them.
The law responds to your thoughts no matter what they may be.

Like Attracts Like

1) You are the most powerful magnet in the Universe! You contain a magnetic power within you that is more powerful than anything in this world, and this immeasurable (unfathomable) magnetic power is emitted through your thoughts.
2) Examples experienced of the Law of Attraction in your life:
Have you ever started to think about something you were not happy about, and the more you thought about it the worse it seemed? That’s because as you think one sustained thought, the law of attraction immediately brings more like thoughts to you. And in only in few minutes, you get so many like unhappy thoughts coming to you that the situation seems to be getting worse. If you will think more about it, the more you will get upset. Same is the process if you listen a song, and then that song does not goes out of your head when you were listening to that song, you gave full focus and attention of thoughts to it, but you didn’t realized it. As u did that, you were powerfully attracting more like thoughts of that song, and so the law of attraction moved into action and delivered more thoughts of that song, over and over again.
3) Our job is to hold on to thoughts of what we want, make it clear in our minds what we want and from that we start to invoke one of the greatest laws in the Universe, and that’s the Law of Attraction. You become what you think most, but you also attract what you think about most.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Entertainment Field: 100

https://sagarshayer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down